Chapter 16

One last time. Jikook.

 

 

“Jiminie?” Taehyung waved around the ice cream bowl in front of Jimin’s face.

“Taehyung.” Jimin said and took the bowl out of his hands.

“What are we gonna watch?” He asked as Taehyung started to microwave the popcorn.

“Insidious.” Jimin’s eyes widened and shivered in his blanket. He shifted on the couch.

“You know I hate horror films.” Taehyung giggled and slid the bowl in front of Jimin.

“I know.” Jimin glare over at his best friend, but then ending up laughing two minutes into their awkward staring contest.

“Has anyone told you you’re really weird?” Jimin laughed and held his arms above his head, puffing out his cheeks.

“Oh my god, no.” Taehyung squished Jimin’s cheeks.

“That’s is so cute.” Jimin giggled.

“Why…” Taehyung laughed.

“Are you so cute.” Taehyung pushed Jimin onto the couch and sat on top of him.

“I’m going to tickle you if you don’t stop being cute.” He tugged at Jimin’s chubby cheeks and laughed.

“No, no, it’s impossible! I’m just too cute.” Taehyung sighed with a smile. Jimin leaned back against their way to fluffy couch and switched the TV on.

“You’re gonna watch it after all?” Jimin shrugged and threw the remote to Taehyung.

“What other choices to I have?” Taehyung giggled.

“Wait, wait, wait…” Jimin grabbed his phone and quickly send a message to Jungkook.

“I want Jungkookie to join us.” Taehyung sighed.

“Fine.”

“What? I like our maknae line.”

 

“Jimin?” Jungkook stepped into the dark room where the two boys sat in solemn silence.

“Look who’s having fun tonight…” Jungkook pushed Jimin towards Taehyung so he had some space on the couch.

“Move.” Jimin giggled and leaned on Taehyung’s shoulder. Jungkook grabbed the bowl in front of him and sighed.

“Oh god I’m scared.” Taehyung snort.

“The movie hasn’t begun yet, what are you scared of?” Jimin laughed.

“You, mostly, you over react too much.” Taehyung giggled and pinched Jimin’s nose.

“Oh really.” Jimin smiled and took a huge bite of vanilla ice cream. Jungkook took the bowl out of his hands and took a bite.

“Hey! That is such a violation.” Jimin giggled and reached for the bowl, but Jungkook held it further away from him, making Jimin lean on Jungkook.

“Give it back!” Taehyung sighed and handed his bowl to Jimin.

“Here.” He glanced at Jungkook as Jimin happily took the bowl.

“Aw…that’s no fun.” Jimin giggled and leaned back into the soft couch.

“So uh…” Jimin glanced over at Taehyung.

“A month…uh.” Taehyung said as the girl screamed on the TV screen. Jungkook dropped popcorn into his mouth and chewed.

“Let’s not talk about it.” Jimin said plainly and starred at the screen.

“I need ice cream, and I don’t care if I’ll get chubby.” Jimin said loudly and ran for the fridge. Jungkook chuckled and turned towards him.

“But I like it when you’re chubby.” Jimin stopped before he could reach for the ice cream box.

“Your aegyo just explodes, even Namjoon cracks up.”

“Th…thanks…” Jimin took a bowl from the cupboard and scooped chocolate ice cream into it slowly.

“Jeon Jungkook.” Taehyung nearly whispered. Jungkook glanced over at him.

“You don’t know how lucky you are.” He tilted his head, clearly confused.  

“You even have…him.” Jungkook didn’t catch the last part, but he felt like he heard it loud and clear.

“It’s not up to us.” Jungkook said.

“It’s Jimin’s choice.” Taehyung snickered and turned his head towards Jungkook.

“I wonder who he’d choose.” Jungkook growled.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE! 

SRRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT...I HAD SOME FAMILY ISSUES, IF U READ MY BLOG. 

BUT I'M SURE THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS WOULD DO JUST FINE...LIKE IT'LL BE ON TIME, HOPEFULLY. AND IT'LL BE BETTER THAN THIS ONE.

SORRY GUYS~