Liar

One last time. Jikook.

After the long and rainy MV shooting for 'Save me' Jimin felt dizzy as he held onto Taehyung's shoulder for support. 

"Hyung..." Jimin started to pant slightly as the wind pushed on his back. 

"Hyung are you okay?" Jimin did an okay signed with his hands and wiped his forehead stained with sweat. 

"I'm still holding up." Jimin stood up straight and went to change as Taehyung watched from behind. Worried.

"Is something wrong with Jimin?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung flustered with his words, trying to come up with an excuse. 

"Um, no...he's just tired." Yoongi nodded his head and handed Taehyung a bottled of water.

"Thanks." 

Jungkook watched Jimin the whole time. 

He didn't look good. 

He was making way to many mistakes today. 

What was he thinking...ugh.

He never really liked him anyways...better keep his distance. 

"Kookie!" Jimin ruffled the maknae's hair by surprise, Jungkook took one step away from Jimin and sighed.

"Oh it's you." Jimin smiled dimmed.

"You made a lot a mistakes today Jimin, you kept us over time by at least an hour." Jimin smiled faded, he hunched over his back. 

Did Jungkook have anything but complaints to him for the past years?

"We really want to go home, you know?" Jungkook sighed.

"Sorry Kookie." Jungkook raised a brow.

"You should be." 

Jimin walked limply back to Taehyung.

"Rejected again?" Jimin shook his head.

"Just got the worst criticism about me from the person I love." Taehyung ruffled his hair again. 

"Don't feel down hyung..." Jimin felt dizzy again.

"Can we go now?" Jimin suddenly asked out of the blue. 

Taehyung looked at his current conditions and agreed.

 

Jimin sat in the back seat in silence. 

"Park Jimin." Jungkook said after a whole hour of silence. It as only those two on the car this time because of the small car. 

"Park Jimin." Jungkook said again, not looking back.

He turned around finally, annoyed.

"Ugh..." Was the only thing Jimin has said on the ride back.

"Are you okay...?" Jungkook asked as Jimin forced a smile.

"Great...just, um, car sick..." Jimin groaned as Jungkook fiddled with his fingers. 

'Jimin was never car sick before...'