I don't want to go.

One last time. Jikook.

All the members gathered near Jimin on the couch when they got back and questioned him. 

A lot. 

Well...all except one. 

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook at least come and see him." Namjoon yelled, he only heard a groan in reply.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin said in his messed up voice. 

"Hyung stop talking, it's ruining your vocal chord." Taehyung warned him. Jimin looked down at his cup of coffee and leaned against Taehyung. 

"Feeling better?" Taehyung asked, Jimin grinned.

"Tell us if you need anything, okay?" Yoongi said in his mono toned voice, turning around ready to leave. 

 Jimin smiled mischievously and said one word. 

"Kookie."

 Namjoon rolled his eyes. 

"Alright." Hoseok squished Jimin cheeks. 

"Hope you get better." He did his gummy smile then left Taehyung and Jimin alone in the living room. 

"Yah...having such a great family is just amazing..." Jimin smiled as he took a sip of his coffee. 

Taehyung kept silent. 

"Taehyungie?" 

"Hyung...how long are you going to keep this secret for?" Taehyung asked as soon as he was sure everyone was out of hearing distance.

Jimin sighed. 

"I never want to keep secrets from my best friends..." 

"Hm?" 

"Secret?" Jungkook whispered as he looked passed the sliding door. He was just getting water, but then he heard the conversation. 

'Jimin's keeping secrets from us?' He thought while peeked out to the living room. 

"But hyung...your conditions..." Taehyung looked worriedly at his hyung.

"I know Tae...I know." Jimin said with his hoarse voice.

"They're gonna know someday...but I don't want that day to be today." Jimin whispered. He shifted his position in Taehyung's arms and looked at his empty cup. 

'Know what?' Jungkook asked himself. 

"We just released a new album and everything...I can't let them down yet."

Jimin bit his bottom lip and took a quivering breath in. 

"I can't leave you guys yet..." He blinked twice. 

"I still want to have fun with you guys...go on trips and music shows..." Taehyung shook his head.

"Hyung..."

"I still haven't gone fishing with you guys yet...even though I promised that like ages ago." Taehyung burried his face into his arms. 

"I still want to laugh, eat and just talk with you guys...but..." Jimin forced a smile on his tear stained face. Taehyung embraced Jimin into a tight hug as Jimin ruffled Taehyung's fluffy hair. Then he sighed with his shivering breath. 

"Taehyung...I don't want to go yet." 

 

Jungkook stayed up all night thinking about that conversation. 

What did Jimin mean by leaving...as in leaving the group? I won't mind...but the contracts and stuff would be hard to deal with... 

"Aish...I'll just go to sleep."