Jungkookie~

One last time. Jikook.

"Kookie!" Jimin yelled excitedly as he ran towards his favourite maknae. 

"I got something for yah." He held out a key chain in his small hands.

Jungkook raised a brow at it as Jimin gestured his hand towards Jungkook.

"And...what is this for?" Jimin stared for a second.

"You have to have a reason to give me this or it worthless." Jungkook spat and stood there, staring right back at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes stung, he giggled nervously and scratched his head. 

"I...just wanted to give you something, you know..." 

"I don't know." Jungkook said plainly.

Jimin blinked twice to stop the tears.

"I just thought..." Jungkook rolled his eyes at him. 

"Here" Jimin tucked his head in and held out his hand once more, but this time he didn't feel the excitement. Jungkook grabbed it and stuffed it in his jean pocket carelessly and left. Leaving Jimin alone in the halls.

Why did he even decide to do this even though he knew the consequences? 

He hunch over as his shoulder shook, he let his hair fall beside his cheeks. 

Jimin finally looked up, tears rolling down his face and laughed to himself. 

"You're really stupid huh..." He crossed his arm over his tear stained face. 

"Crying for no reason." There is a reason.

"There was no need for this." Yes there was. 

"How many times did he reject you Jiminie...? 50?" 76 and counting.

You need to let him go someday...he said to himself once. 

There's no god damn way he's going to love you...

Because you're going to go long before he will. 

Because when cancer takes you by surprise, it always stomps on love.