EXTRA

One last time. Jikook.

“Jungkook.” Jungkook didn’t even budge when Jimin whispered his name. Jimin came down to get some water and realized Jungkook was missing from their room, the first place he went was the couch downstairs.

“Jungkookie you’re going to catch a cold…” Jimin looked around the living room for anything that could do as a blanket. Jimin groaned and climbed up stairs again, grabbing a pillow and a blanket with him.

“Here…” Jimin pushed Jungkook’s head up so he could fit a pillow underneath. Jungkook made a small sound but he went straight back to sleep.

Jimin giggled and spread the blanket on top of Jungkook’s long body.

“Jimin…?” Jungkook said just when he was about to leave.

“Go back to sleep.” Jungkook groaned again. Jimin put one finger against his lips indicating that everyone was sleeping.

“No…” Jungkook reached his hand out and tugged at Jimin’s t-shirt.

“Wait…Kookie?” Before he could even tug back at Jungkook he flopped onto Jungkook’s firm chest.

“Stay…” he said sleepily. Jimin tried to keep his calm…BUT HOW COULD HE?! HE WAS LITERALLY SLEEPING NEXT TO JEON JUNGKOOK HIS LIFE LONG CRUSH. ASDFGHJKL…His mind can’t process correctly error 001.

(lol)

Jungkook snuggled his nose against Jimin’s neck and wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Wah…..” Jimin couldn’t do anything…even speaking was hard. Jimin just lay there, motionless.

“Hm….” Jungkook continued to move throughout the night. He sometimes ran his hands through Jimin’s hair, or his face gets too close to comfort from Jimin’s face. But Jimin tried to enjoy every last bit of those moments…and soon they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 

“Jungkook…why are you…” It was in early morning when Jin woke up and headed downstairs to cook breakfast. He yawned and flipped the blanket they were sharing.

“Hm…” Jimin mumbled. His arms were around Jungkook’s shoulders and Jungkook’s hands were tangled in Jimin’s hair.

Jin starred at the two for a very long time and decided to leave.

“I don’t want to know what happened.” He whispered to himself and tried to walk away.

“Stop right there.” Jimin growled. Jin stopped in his path and turned around.

“Looks like someone had fun last night.” Jimin rolled his eyes and sat up slowly so he wouldn’t wake up Jungkook.

“Long story to short, Jungkook dragged me on the couch and wouldn’t let go.” Jin snorted as if he didn’t believe him. He didn’t.

“Fine! Think however you like, but the truth never changes.” Jin whistled and ruffled Jimin’s hair.

“Whatever you say.” Jimin puffed out his cheeks and glanced at Jungkook.

“Have you ever slept with him? It’s really warm…you should try it.” Jin giggled.

“No thanks, I’m all good.” Jimin raised a brow.

“Is it Namjoon?” Jimin wiggled his eye brows at Jin. He blushed and slapped Jimin’s on his head. Jimin laughed softly and smiled.

“Breakfast?”

“Breakfast.”