Preparation for the wedding.

My Temporary Girlfriend

The next morning.....

Yoona woke up because of the telephone ringing.. She lazily sitted beside the telephone and answered it.

"Yoona-ssi! Did I wake you up?"  

"Ah.. Not really oppa." She yawned. "I'm about to wake up." Yoona continued.

"Oh,I see." Nichkhun said. "If you want you can have your breakfast here."He offered.

"Ah.That's better oppa. I'll meet you up in an hour." Yoona said and she hanged up.

Yoona quickly folded her bed and took a 15 minute bath. She applied moisturizer in her face and lotion in her body. After that she took the elevator and went to the main floor where she saw Nichkhun standing beside the receptionist's table.

Nichkhun walked towards Yoona's direction. "Morning!" He greeted.

"Morning too!" Yoona replied.

"Shall we go?" Nichkhun asked while offering his shoulder. Yoona accepted it and they headed to a restaurant. While heading to the restaurant Yoona noticed that all girls and boys are looking at them.  "Oppa, is this the first time that people here,saw a beautiful lady?"she jokingly asked

Nichkhun smiled. "Well,not as beautiful as you." He stated. "And this is the first time they saw me with a woman."he pauses. "I guess." He continued.

Yoona felt her cheeks blushed."Ahh.. Oppa..I'm shy!" Yoona laugh-ingly said and she rested her head on Nichkhun's shoulder for a while.Then Donghae's face flashed in her mind.

"Are you okay?" Nichkhun asked. "Is it your ex-boyfriend?"he again asked.

"Yeah..." Yoona silently said and lowered her head.

Nichkhun lift her chin. "You'll get over him,soon."

Yoona faked a smile. "Hope so..." "He's getting married by the way...." Yoona said.

"WhaaAat?!" Nichkhun exclaimed. "He's getting married?!" He again exclaimed.

 "I'll just explain to you later." Yoona said then dragged Nichkhun to the exit. 

They finally reached the "Kim's Restaurant"

 "You like it here?" Nichkhun asked.

"Ne... a good friend of mine own this place." Yoona answered. They sitted on a chair near the window.

~DONGHAE'S APARTMENT~

Love fills a lifetime 
and a lifetime begins this hour 
when the two of us

Lee Donghae 

&

Jung Soo Yeon

begin a new life toether 
We invite you to share 

this day of happiness.

"So what do you think Oppa?" Jessica asked.
"It's perfect." Donghae said. "Shall we print this out now?" He asked.

Jessica nodded. "Then we'll give them to our guests!" Jessica cheerfully said. 

After 30 minutes......

"98...99...100...101...102...103...104...105...106...107...108...109...110!"  "At last we're finished!" Jessica stated.

"Bring 50 invitations and i'll bring 50 too." Donghae said. Jessica agreed, she grabbed a big paper bag and arranged it nicely. 

They jumped into Donghae's car. "Where will we go first?" Donghae asked.

"Kim's Restaurant!" Jessica replied. 

"Awright~" and Donghae continued on driving.

When they reached the Kim's Restaurant Jessica excitedly opened the door. "Hurry oppa!" 

"Wait for me." Jessica stopped and waited for Donghae.  The guard opened the door and they both entered. 

...Yoona looked around the restaurant suddenly a very familliar face caught her attention.....

"Donghae oppa...."

"Yoona-ssi..."

 They both said in shocked. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY BECAUSE IT'S VACATION HEREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 *sorry for mistakes*