Nichkhun is nice... =)

My Temporary Girlfriend

After a 15 minutes driving, they finally reached the Horvejkul Grand Inn.

Nichkhun escorted her. Yoona looked around the hotel. But the one that caught her attention is, why all the staff and people in suits are bowing to him?

"Nichkhun-ssi, why all people bowing to you?" Yoona asked him.

"Because my family own this place." he said while his hands on his pocket.

"What?" She asked with a surprised tone.

"What what?" he giggled. "I'm Nichkhun Horvejkul. Have you read newspapers this last few days?Or maybe watched television?" 

"Oh! Yeah!" She snapped her fingers. "I read some magazines about business, and I remembered I saw your name." she said.

"I was on the cover." Nichkhun said. "Your not really paying attention on business aren't you?" he  asked.

Yoona didnt answer the question. " Oppa, since you know me....can I get a cheaper price in your hotel??" Yoona asked and showed some of her aegyo.

Nichkhun laughed. "No, way!" 

Yoona pouted. "Oppa, pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" And a lot more aegyo unleashed.

"You won't get a discounted room, because i'm letting you stay as long as you want for free!" he stated. 

Yoona jumped in joy. And for a second he made Donghae's face disappear in her mind. "Oppaaaa!!!! Kamsahamnida!!!!! " Yoona said in a very childish way and hugged Nichkhun. "And...where's my room?" Yoona asked.

Nichkhun and Yoona walked towards the receptionist and he spoked some Thai language that she didnt understand. Nichkhun gave her a key with a tag number "199". 

"I'll show you your room." Nichkhun offered his hand. As usual Yoona accepted it. They rode the elavator and stopped at the 5th floor. 

"Here." Nichkhun said while pointing at the door with a 199 in it. "Go on." And Yoona entered the room. "Hope you'll like it. Just give a call if you need anything." and he gave her the sweetest smile which made her heart melt.

 DONGHAE'S APARTMENT

.

.

.

"So, what will we do now?"Donghae asked. "The wedding is in 3 weeks." 

"Well, your mother said that everything is ready, we just need to choose the invitation." Jessica stated while checking some messages on her phone. "Did Yoona texted you?"  she asked.

"No. Maybe she's mad at me...or she hates me." he replied.

"I saw her threw her phone a while ago before she leaved." 

"She do that sometimes."  Donghae stood up. "Did she mumbled?or talked something?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah, she said, AsdetgjshbfvDonghae IUHJHhFAWKHBGKASDF"  "I think." she replied.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE NEXT HAPPENINGS WILL BE TOMORROW!!!!!!