Donghae and his feelings for Jessica.

My Temporary Girlfriend

"Donghae,you can't do anything. We'll be a very real couple in two months. And, we'll having a party tomorrow and I need you to be there because you will propose to me." Jessica commanded.She looked at Yoona. "And you, I need you to be in your room for the rest of the night. Okay?"she said.

Yoona slightly nodded with her head bow down. "Good." Then she patted Yoona's head.

"Don't treat her like a dog. She's my girlfriend."Donghae said.  

"Alright." Jessica boringly said.

"I think we need to clean up for the party tomorrow." Yoona said to avoid Donghae and Jessica  to fight.

They both nodded and Jessica start to move the boxes away from the door.

"Yoona, I'll buy us some food"Donghae said. Yoona nodded while Jessica still wiping the windows.

"Donghae oppa. Can you buy me some medicine?"Jessica said.

"For what?"Donghae asked.

"For my fever...And thanks."Jessica said.

"Yeah."Donghae plainly said.

Donghae left his apartment and Yoona and Jessica stil cleaning.

Jessica started to move really weird while supporting her head. "Unnie,are you okay?"Yoona asked.

"N-No I think my fever's getting worse." Jessica said.

"You should rest, I will finished the windows."Yoona offered.

"T-Thanks." Jessica said,slowly closing her eyes.

Yoona stood up. Grabbed the damp cloth and start wiping the windows.Luckily Donghae got back.

"Is there anything wrong?"Donghae said,when he saw Jessica fell asleep and Yoona doing all the chores.

"Oh, Oppa. Sica unnie is sick."

"W-What?" he moved closer. He touched Sica's forehead and found out she's hot. "Yoona,can you bring some water here?"Donghae commanded.Yoona quickly went to the kitchen and poured warm water to the glass.

"Here's the water."Yoona said while walking.Accidentally Yoona lost her balance and poured the glass of water to Jessica's body. 

"What are you doing?!"Donghae shouted. 

Jessica woke up. "Are you okay Yoona?"Jessica asked still carrying her head.Yoona nodded.

"Please get me new dry clothes." Jessica said.

Donghae stood up. "I will."

 Yoona put the empty glass of water to the side table.  "Oh, Unnie! I'm so sorry,very very sorry."

"I'ts okay."she lazily said.

Donghae came back with dry clothes in his hands. He extended his arms to Yoona."Here. Change her clothes." Donghae said

"Aren't you gonna go outside?" Yoona said.

"O-Oh yeah."The Donghae went outside. 

Yoona unfolded Jessica's dry clothes. Then she removed Jessica's wet clothes and dressed her nicely.

Jessica went back to sleep. "Kamsahamnida Yoong." Jessica sleepily said.

Yoona smiled. She took a blanket and covered Jessica's body.

"Is she okay now?"Donghae said.

"Hope so.....Oppa,I'm sorry." 

Without saying any word Donghae left.

The next evening............

Jessica entered Yoona's room. "Yoona, t-thank you." Jessica shyly said.

Yoona faced Jessica. "Your welcome unnie. Can I ask one favor?" 

"Anything, what is it?" 

"Can I go outside?"

"Yeah."She quietly said.

Yoona stood up and hugged Sica. Jessica helped Yoona get dressed and put make-up.

"So I see,you two are getting along."Donghae said.

They giggled."Sort of." 

"Come on. The party is starting."Donghae invited.

They both nodded and headed towards the main door.

So then, the party went smoothly..

"For our special stage Jessica Jung will sing for us!"The MC said.

Jessica went to the stage."Good evening everyone. I'm going to sing Kiss Me."  she said.

Oh kiss me out of the bearded barley,
Nightly , beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift you open hand
Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance
Silvermoon's sparkling,
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house 
Swing me , upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring , bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift you open hand
Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance
Silvermoon's sparkling,
So kiss me

Donghae and Yoona watching Jessica while their hands tied together. But when Jessica started to sing Donghae removed his hands from Yoona.

"...Oppa..?"Yoona said in whispering tone. From that moment Yoona knew something......that Donghae's feelings for Jessica are coming back.

=====================

Sorry for not updating!! crying

THANK YOU FOR THE 50 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! 

Eventhough my english grammar is not that good. Please continue to support and spread YoonHae love~