Living with Donghae 2

My Temporary Girlfriend

Donghae's house was decent and modest.That was Yoona noticed when she entered his house.The room was fully furnished.But there's another thing she noticed. There was no picture of him.Oh,well,maybe he was not that vain, which was quite nice to know.She just smiled  and headed towards the room that Donghae told her.She laid her body on the super soft bed thinking what will happen to her.Then she remembered her father who's living in Las Vegas. She sitted and dialled his number and clicked the call button.

"Appa?"

"Oh Yoona?Why did you call is there something bad happened to you?"her father asked.

"There's nothing bad happened to me but my house it's gone.Burnt." Yoona replied.

"Oh! Are you okay? Where are you now?"

"As I said i'm okay. I'm living with Yuri."She lies.

"Oh,i'm  more relieved now. Ok,I will send you money.Take care."

"Neh,Thanks. Take care too." Her father hung up. Without knowing Donghae entered the room.

"Yoona?"She was suprised. Donghae laughed. "I'm sorry."he apologized.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again okay?"Yoona warned Donghae. "You know,you're more handsome when you smile." Donghae's face went red.

"Why are you turning red?"she asked.

"I will just buy food for us to eat."Donghae excused. He closed the door. "Phew!That was close.Why am I turning red by the way?"Donghae thought. He immediatly went downstairs to buy food in the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short update! Tell me what you think! Thank you very much for your support~~~

Special thanks to

-->poutqueen

-->misslove08

-->cjfishyyoona

-->pinkdot121424

-->andicole

-->NecoTumax

-->hae-azhire

-->yoonhae28

Thanks for all your comments~!! Yay! I already learned how to use italic and bold fonts~~~

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS