Shopping together.

My Temporary Girlfriend

When they finally reached the mall Yoona quickly hopped out off the car.

"Oppa, can we buy my clothes first,I can't always borrow Yuri's clothes."she said.

"Sure,just make it fast,I don't like waiting."he complained. She nodded then dragged him to the main entrance.They passed the childrens section but Yoona's eyes caught a very cute shoes for kids she hurriedly go in.

"Yah! This is not your size!.So why are you here?"Donghae asked.

"I'm just looking for a shoe for our future baby." she saw his eyebrows lift. "Omo! I didn't say that nO NOO NOOOOO!!!.she thought. "I mean for MY future baby."He nodded. Because of embarrasment she can't think straight.She decided not to buy the cutest pair of shoes in the world for her. "Hope you can wait for me.".

Donghae took a peeked at Yoona,she's touching the shoe. "She must really like the shoe.". Yoona left the store with her lonely face.

"Did you bought it?" Donghae asked.

She headed a no. "Why?"he asked again.

"It's too expensive,besides i don't really need it."she excused

.  "Okay,then let's buy some things to decorate our house." 

"Our house?"she questioned. 

"MY-MY house." They went to a furniture store. They bought a large painting of a flower,a large mirror,some frames,mini decorations and some new bedsheets and pillow cases.

Donghae noticed that Yoona wasnt really interested. "Are you okay?"he asked. "You're still thinking about that shoe?". She slightly nodded. He never thought that Yoona will be so affected. So when they bought all the things they needed he made an excuse that he will go to the restroom.

"Yoona,I will just go to the restroom."

"Okay.But please be fast." He smiled.The store is on the second floor,so you have to turn right but he went in the opposite direction.

"Oppa!The restrooms are on the left!"Yoona yelled. 

"There are also restrooms this way."pointing in the left side of the mall. She replied with a smile. He searched for the store luckily he find the store quickly.

"How much is this shoe?"he asked the saleslady.

"Eighty thousand won sir." ($70) He paid the saleslady then left the store. Donghae reached the parking area,he saw Yoona wiping her eyes. "Is she crying?" .He quickly hopped on the car. "I hate seeing you crying."he handed her the box.

"Oppa,this is a little expensive why did you bought it?"she asked.

"I really hate seeing you crying."He started the car's engine and happily went home.Before they left the car Yoona kissed Donghae on the cheek and thanked him.

"Oppa get these things.Vacuum,some damp cloth,mop and air freshener."she stated.

"Why me??"he complained.

"You're the man." Donghae did what Yoona said. Donghae is in-charge of heavy things. While Yoona does the vacuuming and wiping the windows and chairs.

"I'll go get some water."he said. 

"This box should go here."Yoona said because Donghae is on the kitchen she have nothing but one choice. She carried the box effortless.

"Whoa!Whoa! ,you can carry a box like that even though you're too thin?"

"One of my nicknames includes Him Yoona."she proudly said. 

"Here,you're working too hard."he handed him a glass of water.

"Kamsahamnida." She took a clean cloth off her pocket and slowly wiped his sweat. 

"You're exhausted aren't you?"she said. Their face was feather away from each other. They've could kiss if someone will make a move but the scene passed with nothing but staring at each others eyes. Their staring thing stopped when someone knocked at the door.It was a girl,a pretty girl to be exact.

"What the..."the girl mouthed.

"Who's that girl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

====================================================================================================================

I can't update everyday because i'm hurt....i fell off the stairs...but i'm okay now.===

Now,,,,WHO'S THE GIRL???

Better start guessing now~