Starting a new perfect life part 2

My Temporary Girlfriend

"Anyway Oppa, I thought you and unnie will stay in the U.S?" Yoona asked.

"Ohh that...Jessica and I stayed for a month." he paused. "She decided to drag me to Korea when you launch your first novel." 

Jessica smiled. "I'm a fan of yours, dongsaeng!" Jessica's fangirl mode .

"Unnie~~~" Yoona showed her aegyo."Unnie what about our wedding?" she pointed Donghae.

"Like our wedding, choose one of theses invitations." Jessica took a paper bag with some invitations to choose from.

She scattered them in the table. "Choose one now!" 

Yoona look at the invitations carefully. She read the details, touched every paper and smelled it one by one.

"I like this one." Yoona pointed a light blue invitation with a number 7 on it.

"Why seven?" asked Jessica.

"Donghae's name. D-O-N-G-H-A-E!" she spelled it clearly. "And also my whole name. I-M Y-O-O-N-A~"

They all nodded. 

"All right then, is Yuri invited?" asked Yoona.

"Of course."Jessica and Donghae chorused.

"I can't update to her everyday. She's still in Jeju." Yoona stated.

"She will be home the day before the wedding." Jessica informed. "I act like a real wedding planner!" Jessica giggled.

"You two, choose your bestman" she pointed at Donghae. "And you, your bridesmaid." she pointed at Yoona.

"I'll chose Kwon Yul." 

"Nichkhun, can you be my bestman?" Donghae asked Nichkhun.

"Of course, man!" They handshaked.

"All right then again. You two enjoy the rest of the day and we will plan the following details." Jessica stated while carrying her bag.

Nichkhun waved a goodbye and Yoona and Donghae stayed in the house for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

I know this is a LAME-

NO! VERY LAME ENDING!!!!!!

I will start a new fanfic soon!

Stay tuned for the wedding of YoonHae!