...HAPPY BEING single?...

My Temporary Girlfriend

 

Yoona wandered around the room. It's nice, tidy and very feminine. Maybe it's for girls only.

 She unpacked her clothes and started to put them on the pink built in cabinet. She grabbed a blue pajama and of course a long sleeve cotton blouse. She took her facial cleanser and toothbrush with her.

Yoona entered the bathroom and found a wide white bath tub with a container of bubble bath,shampoo and conditioner beside it. There's also a towel hanger.  She started to took off her clothes and filled the tub with cold water then add some hot water in it.  She poured few drops of her favorite scent and the bubble bath. Then slowly went to the tub and relaxed herself.

She sighed. Why does her mind keep reminding her that Donghae won't do that to her.... There must be a reason.....Then what's the reason?! Yoona stopped her mind from reminding her that he still love Donghae. "Of course I still love him. It hasnt been 24 hours since we broke up." Yoona thought. Without knowing Yoona fell asleep. 

MOMENTS LATER.......................

Yoona slowly opened her eyes. And she's surprised that she can see Donghae right in front of her tapping lightly her cheeks. ."If this is a dream please don't wake me up." "OH.MY ....GOSHHHHHHHH!!! i'M STILL IN THE BATH TUB! I'M !!!!!"   Yoona suddenly thought "PLEASE WAKE ME UP PLEASE WAKE ME UPPPPPP!!!" Yoona yelled in her mind.

At last reality came to Yoona and realized it's Nichkhun not Donghae. "I'M STILL !!! AND THERE'S A NOT-SO-UNKNOWN MAN INFRONT OF ME!" Yoona again yelled louder in her mind. 

"Oppa!! Please get out of hereEeeeEEEeeee!!!! I'm alive i'm okay!!!" Yoona screamed. Still not moving her body because it may reveal some of her... you know.

Nichkhun hurriedly leave the bathroom.  Yoona quickly drained the tub and rinsed herself, brushed her teeth and dressed herself.

Yoona came out of the bathroom. "I'm okay." She calmy said. 70 times calmer than before.

"Glad you're okay. I was calling your landline and you wouldnt answer .I also thought that maybe  you're already sleeping but I just can't..you know.."  He sat on the wooden chair. 

Yoona also sat on the other chair in the opposite side of the table. "Oppa, did you see something?" Yoona awkwardly asked.

Nichkhun seems to know what Yoona was asking. "Well, I saw your face and shoulders." He pauses. "You look like Sleeping Beauty..."he pauses again.   "...much prettier." then he smiled. 

"Are you sure that's all?" Yoona again asked. 

Nichkhun faces Yoona. "I didnt see your....and your...." Nichkhun said and raised both of his eyebrows.

Yoona felt a relief. "He's such a gentleman..... " Yoona said in her mind.

Nichkhun stood up. "Good Night Yoona. I promise I didnt see anything other than your shoulder and your face." He said.

Yoona laughed. "Good Night too Oppa~" She sweetly said. Then the door closes and Yoona went straightly to bed and slept with a smile on her face.

MEANWHILE IN DONGHAE'S APARTMENT

"Jessica, do you still have feelings for me?" Donghae shyly asked.

Jessica laughed. "Well, yeah. Feelings for a friend. A very special friend." Sica seriously said.

Donghae smiled. "So, is the wedding cancelled?" Donghae can't stop his excitement so he asked.

"No. Of course. We need  about 1 year before divorce." Jessica put a handful of popcorn in . "Sow thart, wi ken getz a ferw izsues."  Again she put five pieces of popcorn in . "Whern wi divorze." She drank water until is cleared. From popcorn.

"Owkhey." Donghae said.  "Arent you already sleepy Sica?" 

Donghae asked Jessica. Jessica again put a handful of popcorn in . "Noww. Not yetz. Ayr juzt finished thiz mubie. Then ayr go to zleep."Jessica replied. 

Donghae nodded. "I'm going to sleep."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

UPDATED!!!! HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT SICA SAID~~~!!!