Fake or Real Feelings???

My Temporary Girlfriend

Donghae and Yoona separated. Then, Yoona slowly left the door, without looking back.

"Where will I live now?" Yoona asked herself. She decided to call Yuri. Yoona dialled her bestfriend's number then clicked the "Call" button.

 "Yuri-ah?"

"Oh, Yoona-ssi? How's your day goin'?"

"Bad. Really badddddddddd..."

"What exactly happened?" asked Yuri

"We're done." Yoona replied as she enters through the elevator and rested her head in the elevator's mirror.

 "Yoona..."

 "Unnie, don't worry. I'm okay. . . .  . . I guess." And the elevator stopped at the 6th floor. The door slowly opened. In her surprise, Jessica appeared. She's talking to someone in her phone too. Then Jessica smiled at Yoona. Yoona replied with a smile too. She standed beside Yoona and they both cliked the "End" button.  

"So, Yoona where are you going with those luggage?" Sica asked.

 "Unnie... Please take care of him. And I'm very happy for you and him. Tell him to that I won't forget him and I love him so much" Yoona said while holding her tears back. She cant even say Donghae's name now.

 "What are you saying Yoong?" Jessica asked. Yoona didnt answer instead, Yoona hugged her tight. The elevator stopped. Yoona quickly leave the elevator leaving Jessica behind. Jessica tried to chase her but she didn't.

 Yoona walked as quickly as she can while holding her trolley in her one arm and her bag in another.

Then her cellphone rang with Jessica's name on it. With her mind confused, she literally threw her phone in the concrete floor and leave it like a piece of candy wrapper. She extended her arm to call a taxi. Unfortunately, all taxi cabs are full. She keep waving her hand until one empty taxi stopped. 

 "At last!" Yoona said in relief. But one cute "rude" guy tried to steal her taxi.

 "This is mine! I'm waiting for it for like..." Yoona checks her wristwatch. "...30 minutes!!" she screamed.

 "I'm in a hurry!" said the guy.

 "Hurry your face!" Yoona said,and unexpectedly she slapped the guy.

 "How dare you to slap my face?!"the guy yelled.  

 "Well, how dare you take my taxi!" Yoona replied. "Look, I'm sorry. You can take the taxi."Yoona apologized.

 The guy smiled. "Um, Thanks where are you going by the way?"he asked.

 "I'm finding a hotel. Maybe the Horvejkul Grand Inn." Yoona said.

 "Oh! That's where im going." the guy smiled widely. "Maybe we can go there together if you want."he offered. Without hesitating Yoona nodded and smiled sweetly as she can. The guy opened the door and let Yoona first, he also entered the taxi.

 "I'm Nichkhun by the way."  he said and offered his hand. 

 Yoona accepted the hand shake and smile. "I'm Im Yoona."   

 "Looking for a place to stay huh?" Nichkhun asked.

 "Yeah, my boyfriend and I just broke up.And sorry for slapping you. I'm angry at him not you. Sorry again."

MEANWHILE IN DONGHAE'S APARTMENT

 ;

;

;

;

;

 Donghae sitted on the sofa while clencing his fist. "Why did  I let her go away?!" he screamed. In the middle of his drama, he heared a knock.

 "Come in!" The door opened and the girl he wanted to see last appeared..Jessica

 "You okay?" she asked.

 Donghae came closer. Until their faces was inches away from each other. "Because of you, I lost Yoona!" Donghae screamed at Jessica's face.

Jessica pushed Donghae away from her. "Well, it's not my fault that you agreed to the contract." she said.

 "I just agreed to that crazy contract because of what I will inherit from my mother!" Donghae again screamed. 

 "Why you keep screaming? We can talk calmly, you know?"  

 "How can you keep calm in this kind of situation?! Maybe somewhere out here, Yoona is flirting with other guys?! he screamed.

 "Calm down. Yoona is NOT the flirty type." she replied "And Yoona don't meet with other guys, unless she need it..." 

 Donghae  went to the kitchen and drank a full glass of water.

 "Ok, now. Just relax before you blame me." Jessica suggested.

 Donghae grabbed a throw pillow and hugged it. "What if Yoona met a guy and fell in love???" Donghae worryingly said. "What will happened to me???" 

 Jessica sitted beside Donghae. "Don't worry, Yoona told me to tell you that she won't forget you and she love you very much!!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

SORRY AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!  <---This should be my signature word. 

I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW!! *pinky swear*