Out of place.

My Temporary Girlfriend

Jessica left the stage with a loud applause. Yoona and Donghae also clapped their hands. 

"Oppa,she's very good isn't she?" Yoona happily asked.

"Of course, she's my Jessica." Donghae said.That very word slipped in his mouth.Silence came between them,a really loud silence.  "Oh No! What the hell happened to me?!!"Donghae yelled in his mind.

Yoona lowered her head. "It's ok Oppa." she softly said. "I understand."she continued. "I can't pretend to be unaffected. I guess i'm really just a temporary girlfriend." Yoona thought.

"Yoona I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say tha-"He didn't finished her sentence because Yoona ran away. "Maybe she needed her own time.""

Moments later...Jessica appeared.

She sat beside Donghae. "Oppa,where's Yoong?"she asked.

"Um..Sh-She went somewhere..down the road."

Jessica hit Donghae in the shoulder. "What did you do to Yoong?" she again asked.

"Can you stop talking about her?!" Donghae shouted.Again he was surprised by what he said.

Jessica's reaction became cold. "Yah! Donghae-ssi! She's your girlfriend! You should follow her and fix your issues!" Jessica yelled.

Donghae stood up. "Okay! I will!" he walked away while his hands oh his pockets.

Jessica sat down alone in the white table. "What 's wrong with Donghae?" she asked herself and grab her phone in her bag. She started to text Yoona.

    Yoong, where are you?

Donghae oppa is searching for you.

Please text back =D

Then she pressed the send button. 

"Jessi?" A voice of a girl came out of nowhere.

Jessica turned her head. Then she smiled. "Tiffany?" 

"Yep. I'm here."Tiffany sat down beside Jessica.

"So what are yo doing here? I thought you went back to the U.S.?" she asked.

"Well, I came here because...."

"What?"

"Well...um..because Taecyeon-ssi is......."

"What? Don't always stop" Jessica laugh-ingly said.

"Taecyeon-ssi....he's getting married" 

Still in shock. Jessica forces her lips to smile. A bitter smile.

"Oh well...He already moved on, and me... I still love that jerk." And a tear fell from her eyes.

Tiffany patted Jessica on the shoulder. "Jessi, it's okay. Your an ice right?"Tiffany said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."She wiped her tears with her own hands." Uhm..By the way, who's the girl?" 

"Suzy." Tiffany said.

Again her eyes,burst into tears. "I can't.." 

Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly. "It's okay. You'll be okay...soon."said Tiffany while comforting her friend.

Jessica reached for the glassbc of wine. So as Tiffany. 

Tiffany sippe her wine.Then placed it on the table. "Hey Jessi, I heard that Yoona was also Taecyeon's girl?" she grabbed the wine and took another sip."Is Taecyeon-ssi a two-timer guy?"

"Haha.No, of course. So it gone this way. Yoong and I are friends since we were seven. Coincidentally we liked the same guy. But Taecyeon likes Yoona more than me." She shook her head.  "When Taecyeon courted Yoona, i'm always there for Yoona. Giving her advices,choosing what gifts will Taec like, and a lot of things. But when their relationship became rocky. Yoona decided to end the relationship. Then me, helped Taecyeon to move on. He confessed to me on a cold Tuesday night."

She took a sip of the wine. "I said to myself that this is the fulfillment of my dream, so I said "Yes". Then we broke up after five months because he said that he still love Yoona. So,as a friend. I let him go back to Yoong. So I went back to U.S. . Where I met Donghae.  Donghae and I felt the same way. Donghae and I love each other very much." 

Tiffany mouthed a very wide "O"

"And then we broke up. He went back to Korea and I continued my life in the U.S.." She shook her head and faked a laugh. "But that was ages ago.Just last year,to be exact."She stood up. "So the story is done." She took her bag and bid goodbye to Tiffany. 

Walking alone, while thinking. "Why am I always the second choice?" she thought. 

"Yoona,come on let's go home." Donghae begging Yoona. "It's almost eleven o'clock." 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'LL JUST CONTINUE THE NEXT HAPPENINGS in the next chapter~

Sorry for not AGAIN updating this past few days. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IT'S A BIT Long but Bit short. yeah. XD