Stranded...and sleeping together again.

My Temporary Girlfriend

Then Donghae kissed her. Yoona don't know how to react.The kiss lasted for two seconds.

"Take care my sweetie~" Donghae said and patted her head.

Still in shock Yoona nodded. When Donghae left she touched her lips. Their lips touched again,but everytime they kiss,she feels special.

"Maybe he like me."Yoona thought. She continued to press the cold compress...Again thinking why Donghae kissed her.

"Why did I do that?!" Donghae thought in his mind while facing the mirror of the comfort room. He began to flashback memories. He left the restroom and getting ready how to face Yoona.

He found Yoona trying to stand.

He quickly rushed to her. "No,just stay there."Donghae said."What do you want?"he asked.

"Water and some new ice." Yoona requested. Donghae nodded. He went to the kitchen to grab some ice and a pitcher of cold water. Suddenly the phone rang.Because Yoona is just beside the phone,she took it.

"Yeoboseyo?"Yoona said.

"Annyeong."an lady voice replied.

"Where's Donghae?" said the lady.

"He's in the kitchen ma'am." she replied.

"Who are you?"the lady asked.

"Uhm..I'm his girlfriend?"Yoona uncomfortably answered.

"Oh really?!"said the lady happily.

She saw Donghae with a glass of water "Who's that?"Donghae whispered.

She covered the phone with her hand. "I think it's your mom." She said. Donghae was surprised.

She continue to speak with Donghae's mom.

"What's your name honey?"

"My name is Im Yoona" she shyly answered.

"Oh,So Im Yoona. Are you free this evening?" she asked.

"Y-Yes."

"Ok,come here with Donghae to have dinner ok?"

 "What?"

"What what?"she asked.

"Oh,nothing Mrs. Lee. Yes, we're going to have dinner tonight in your house. " Then she put down the phone.

"What did she said?"Donghae asked.

"She invited us to have dinner in her house." 

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????????Donghae exclaimed. "No I mean ok."

Yoona laughed.  They continue to talk and heal the tripped foot of Yoona. 

"Oppa,let's get dress it's already five-thirty."said Yoona. 

"Can you do it?"Donghae asked.

"I feel a lot better now.Thanks to you." she sweetly said. Donghae answered her with a smile,also.

When all things are ready they hopped on the car and drive all the way to the house of Donghae's mom. But the battery of Donghae's car went out!

"Oppa,It's already Six-thirty.Your mom is waiting for us."

"I know, but I don't think I can fix this."

"So what will we do now,we're in the middle of a ghost town."Yoona said.

"Ghost town?You're too much.We are in the middle of forest-like place."Donghae said. 

Suddenly the rain poured. Really hard. The two went inside.

"So,we don't have any choice but to spend the night here."Donghae said. 

"Yeah." Donghae grabbed a bag with two t-shirts,one pajama and a short.

"Here,change your clothes for the meantime.You're all wet,you can get sick if you don't."Donghae suggested. "Don't worry I won't look." 

==========================

So,what will Yoona do?~~

==[][][][][]==

I'm not sure if i can update everyday because,school is coming again. D= iHATEschool!! 

Hope you like it......it's boring,yes...