Let's Talk~

My Temporary Girlfriend

When they left the bar they decided to go to a coffee shop.

Donghae is the one who ordered their food leaving Yoona and Yuri alone.

"Yuri-ah,I have an idea on how I can continue my writing career."Yoona said.

"What idea?"

"I will search for a constant date."

"What? Can you explain more, I don't really get it."

"I will search for a constant date and if I found one, I will pay the person maybe around $300?.

"What?! You will use a guy? You're crazy! Why don't you could find someone you could fall in love with for real?"

"That's too complicated and I don't want any complications in my life right now.All I want for now is to establish my writing career.After that ,that's the only time I would consider finding myself a real boyfriend .Now I need a guy who would agree to be my constant date--even for, at least, a month.What do you think?

"That's the most absurd idea I've ever heard from you in a long while. Good Luck with that idea of yours, I don't know if someone will take that offer."she said.

And then their coffee came with Donghae. The waiter was about to put coffee in front of Donghae a child ran across the waiter's back and spilled the hot coffee all over Donghae's cardigan. He was left nothing but one choice.He's only wearing a slightly tight white t-shirt underneath that cardigan. When Donghae start removing the cardigan, Yoona felt her cheeks blushed and her body felt suddenly hot. The muscles of his arms became more noticable.

"Yoona are you okay?"asked Yuri.

"What?Uh..Yes I-I'm okay." /AM I drooling over him?/ .Yoona thought in her mind. =NO0OO0O0O0O00O!!!!=

Her protest inside her mind stopped because Donghae talked.

"Are you drooling over me?"asked Donghae.

"Are you really that boastful?Of course............................not!"

"Yah stop that nonsense talking and let's just sip this hot coffee and then we'll go home.Oh wait I will not coming with you guys. You remember Jessica?" Yoona nodded. "There's a party at their house and i'm going." 

"You're gonna leave us two alone?!"Yoona yelled.

"Why,is something wrong with that?"Donghae said. She shaked her head. Yuri hurriedly sipped her coffee and bid goodbye to them...leaving them two together.

"About that kiss."said Donghae

"I'm so sorry about that. I didn't mean to do that really."

"It's okay. I will forgive you but in one condition."

"What condition?"

"Be my temporary girlfriend."

(Let's just pretend that this is an Italic font okie?---> =Whaaaaaat?!!!! I'm asking for a punishment not grace!=. Maybe he's the one i'm looking for.

"I will agree but also with one condition."

"Anything. Say it."

"Be my subject."

"What do you mean?"

Yoona explained her career and everything. She feel safe and comfortable being around with him. ==I wish he feels the same way.==

----------==========[][][][][][][][][][]----------==========[][][].--->>---v

Another update! Yeah I changed the title . Hope you like it~~ =D