LETTING GO

My Temporary Girlfriend

He continued to knock the room. But no one responded. Donghae waited a few more moments. Thinking what happened earlier.................

What happened earlier.

Donghae stood up. "Okay! I will!" he walked away while his hands oh his pockets.  

..Searching for Yoona..

Donghae asked some friends if they know where Yoona is. All of them said "No, sorry." He went  to the lanai and garden. But he didnt find any girl named Yoona or Im Yoona or Yoong or Yoongie.Then, he continued to find Yoona.   Suddenly his phone vibrated. 

"Oppa, we need to talk.

                              -Y"

Donghae read the message and texted Yoona back.

"Where are you? I've been looking for you everywhere. 

Text back ASAP!"

                                    -D.

And again, she texted him.

Pool area. 

                               -Y

"This is weird. She used to text me with a smiling face at the end of her message."Donghae thought. "Where are the "I love you! =)" , "Take Care. Coz' I care very much! =)" things?"  

He continued to walk. Then he finally reached the pool area. He found Yoona standing alone in one side the pool, drinking wine. He stared at her for a moment.  When there eyes met, Yoona forced a smile, then he smiled too. He walked towards her and sit beside her.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Donghae asked.

"Well....us." Yoona quietly said.

"Or about Jessica?" Donghae frankly asked.

"Kinda. But Oppa, I need you to answer this question."

She looked into Donghae's eyes. "Do you still love Jessica unnie?"

Donghae lowered his head. But Yoona held his chin and lift it. "Oppa, just answer. Yes or No?" 

He can see loneliness in her eyes. "Yoona, that's a very hard question, I love you very much."Donghae said.

"Oppa, just answer! Yes or No?!"Yoona shouted.

"Yes." he quietly said.

Then....Yoona bursted into tears. 

"Yoona, I love you! I really do." he said.

Yoona stood up and held Donghae's hand. "I'm letting you go." Yoona said then a tear fell. 

"Yoona wait!" Donghae shouted. He followed Yoona with his eyes,but since there are many people he lost her. Donghae caught a color of Yoona's dress and decided to follow it.

. . .

Then,he decided to call Yoona.

         "Yoona please open the door." Donghae begged on the phone.

         "What door?" Yoona asked.

         "Don't be so silly! I've been waiting for you outside this room for almost an hour!' 

         "I'm sorry but after letting you go, I already decided to go home!" Yoona said. "Hey, have you ever touched the door knob? Is it locked?" Yoona asked.

         Donghae followed what Yoona said. And her realized how silly he was. "I'ts not.."

         "See? You're silly!" Then Yoona hanged up.

Donghae punched the door. "You're stupid Donghae! Even in the simplest things!" Donghae screamed in his mind. He headed to the exit door and drove his car to his apartment. 

When he reached his home, he saw Yoona unpacking her things.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"I'm leaving." Yoona replied.

"Please don't"Donghae begged.

"Oppa...You're the one who said it. Your feelings for Jessica are coming back."Yoona carried her bags and headed to the door.

Donghae held her shoulder and held it tightly. "Yoona...please.."

She loosened her arm from Donghae. "Oppa...Just forget it."she said. "Let's forget the contract...the feelings...and everything"Yoona bursted into tears. "I know this is hard for us but, we must face the truth,the reality." she said while crying. 

Donghae pulled Yoona into his arms and hugged her. "Take care.."he whispers."I love you...very much."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sorry again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Yoona and Donghae broke up... =( But don't worry!! 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I can't update everyday or regularly because i'm going to Paris for some family matters.

===So I hope you really understand!!!