It's a nice day.

My Temporary Girlfriend

"One Pork Cutlet and one daktori tang please."Donghae ordered. While Yoona was waiting for Donghae she wandered around the house. She first entered a sky blue door. "This is the bathroom huh?" she thought then she closed the door.She went ahead then she saw a white door. It's a room full of books and  a table with laptop in it. "This must be his working room." She again closed the door and beside it was again a door,she slowly entered the room,in surprised she saw a lot of pictures. There was a picture of a baby,a toddler,baptism,sixth birthday with two people beside the kid. "Is this Donghae oppa?".She turned her head to the right and found a box of toys,she was going to touch one of it when someone yelled her name.

"Yoona!"it was Donghae.

"Oppa,what do you call this place?"she asked.

"Well, I can call this attic."he replied.

"Why do you keep your pictures here?"she again asked.

"I'm busy. I don't have time to clean,customize and decorate this house so I decided to put this things in one place."he explained. She nodded,a sign that she understand now.

"Oppa, tommorow it's Sunday right?".Donghae nodded. "We should clean,customize and decorate your house."Yoona suggested.

He smiled."Good idea."He gave her a  thumbs up. "But before that we should eat and then sleep." He offered her hand to her. Yoona accepted it and they walked out of the room with their hands tied to each other. When they reached the dining area.Donghae prepared the utensils.Yoona smelled the aroma of the food.

"Wow~Pork Cutlet one of my favorite food!"she reached for the spoon and pork and quickly eat.

"Yah! Slow down! You eat like a horse!" Donghae said.

"Because i'm hungry okay?Just eat." she said. When they finished dinner,Yoona rest for a while then decided to take a shower.

"Oppa,is there another bathroom here?"Yoona asked

"This is the only one."Donghae said Yoona nodded. She entered the bathroom.She quickly washed her face and body and brushed her teeth. She bid goodnight to Donghae.Went straight to her room.She laid in the bed, without knowing she already fell asleep.

She opened her eyes,her skin is being touched by warm sun rays.She fixed her bed.She saw Donghae preparing breakfast.

"Good Morning~"she said sweetly. 

"Hurry up and eat,we're gonna go to the mall."

"You know how to cook?"asked Yoona.

"Of course."he replied. She sipped her hot chocolate and eat.Donghae did the same. 

"I'm gonna go take a bath."Yoona nodded. When Yoona finished her breakfast,she washed the dishes and then went to the bathroom.

"Alright i'm ready"Yoona said after she fastened her seatbelt.Donghae started the car.

==============================================================================

Another update~ yeah i know this chapter is boring but i will assure you the net chapter will be more boring than this. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thanks to sawa93821 and pinkdot121424 for the comments~