Things got complicated.

My Temporary Girlfriend

 

 

 

When she can't take the pain and rejection of Donghae's mom anymore Yoona ran quickly to the car. But in her surprised Donghae shouted her name.

"Yoona!"

She stopped. "Oppa...."She slowly walked towards Donghae and hugged him.

"Listen. I won't do anything. I won't marry Jessica. You're the one I love,not her."

They separated. "What about your mom?" she asked.

He sighed. "We'll just cross the bridge when we get there."he said.

 They went home smoothly. But when they reached Donghae's apartment......

"Oppa,do you have any visitors today?" Yoona asked.

"Uhm..I don't remember inviting anyone."he said.

They walked slowly with their hands tied together. 

"Come here." Donghae said.  Yoona followed. They slowly entered Donghae apartment.  

"Oppa,are we moving out?"Yoona asked. Because they saw tons of boxes. 

"This is my apartment. And I distinctly remember,I paid last week."

"Then,maybe i'm moving out?" 

"No. Don't you dare move out." Donghae jokingly said.

Yoona giggled. "Then who's moving out?" she asked.

"Me." A voice came from nowhere.

"Jessica unnie?!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Yes. Jessica Jung is present." Jessica sarcastically said.

"Now what?" Donghae boringly said.

"I'm living here with you and you."Jessica pointed at Yoona and Donghae.

"What?!" Donghae and Yoona said the same word at the same time.

"Haha. You're truly a couple but i'm the wife."she walked around them. "By the way, Yoona you're going to sleep there." pointing at the guest room."And Donghae and I, there." pointing the master's bedroom.

"No way." Donghae said. He grabbed Yoona's hands.  "Take all you want just don't harm Yoona."

"Oppa...." 

"Don't worry. I can handle this girl." Donghae bravely said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SO A LOVE TRIANGLE??

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy for not updating!!! Been very busy..