Meeting his family for REAL

My Temporary Girlfriend

The next morning...

"Oppa,is your family kind?"Yoona asked.

"Of course." Donghae held Yoona's hand.

Yoona smiled. "Oppa, do you really love me?" 

"Do you doubt my love for you?" Donghae asked.

Yoona looked  at Donghae. "Not really,but a little bit." she shyly answered.

"This is just our first day as a couple.I don't want to start our relationship with a fight." Donghae said.

"Okay." Then Yoona gave Donghae a kiss.

When they reached the house Donghae assist Yoona.

A woman opened the door. "Hello! Come in~"the woman said.  Then they followed her.

The woman sat."So you must be my son's girlfriend?"the woman asked. Yoona nodded. "Oh!I haven't introduce myself.I'm Donghae's mom."Donghae's mom sweetly said.

"So how long have you been together?"she asked.

"Five--"

"Two--" 

She saw Donghae's mom wondered. 

"We are really been together for five years but we always fight and,yeah cool off then again and again." Yoona uncomfortably said. "Right?" Yoona looked at Donghae.  "Ah, Yes Mom." 

"So when will be the wedding?"she asked.

"Three years from now?"Donghae said. 

"No,five years from now."Yoona said.

"I'm beginning to suspect huh?"His mom said.

Yoona faked a laughed." Don't you worry Mrs. Lee. We are real..really real." Yoona said.

"Ok. Let's eat now. The food is still hot."Mrs. Lee said then they followed her. 

Donghae offered a seat, Yoona sat in it. The aroma of the foods are making her hungry.She slightly pouted. "I wish I can cook like that." 

"Why? You can't cook?" she asked.

Yoona fixed her seat position." Err.. I can cook a little bit but not like you." Then Yoona smiled. " Can we eat now? Your food  looks very delicious!" Donghae's mom nodded. Yoona grabbed the spoon and fork. 

"Slow down Yoona."said Donghae's mom.

"Oh,yes."Yoona said.

When they finished a hearty lunch they decided to go home.

"Yoona,you go first then i will follow." Donghae said. "I'll just talk to my mom." Yoona nodded and headed to the car.

Donghae went back to the car.He reached his mom doing the dishes.

"Mom, we're ready to go."

"Donghae,can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure,Mom."

They sitted. "I don't like your girlfriend."

He was surprised. "Mom, If you don't like her why are so nice to her?"he asked.

"I'm just being nice because I don't want to be the bad guy."she sadly said.

"So, what do you want me to do?Break up with her?!"

"Well,Yes." 

"Mom...I can't do that. I love her...I really really love her!"

Without knowing Yoona was secretly watching them.

"If you don't break up with that girl! I will forget that I have a son!"

"Why mom?! If I break up with her what will happen?"

"I just want you to marry Jessica not her!"

"Mom,Jessica and I are not together anymore! Why can't you accept that?!"

"Listen, Donghae this is for your own good."

"For my own good?! Or for your own good?" 

"I can't cancel the wedding. You and Jessica will be husband and wife in 2 months!"

"What?!! You planned the wedding without me?! Your ridiculous mom!"

Yoona bursted into tears. She can't carry the pain and rejection anymore. Why?

===============================

So what will happen to Yoona????

===============================

Sorry for not updating... Been busy because of school~~~