Can we sleep together?

My Temporary Girlfriend

"No."Donghae said.

"Why?"

"Because you're just gonna me."

"Huh?!In your dreams!"she said. Right now they are talking between the door.

"Oppa, please let me stay with you."Yoona said in a begging tone.

"If I let you sleep here,where will you sleep?"Donghae asked.

"In the floor."

"Alright,alright,I'll let you in."

Donghae opened the door. "Thank you~~"Yoona said.

She grabbed the blanket and two pillows.She spreaded the blanket and put two pillows. "Goodnight" she said.

"Goodnight again."Donghae said.

But minutes passed he can't sleep. Thinking if Yoona is comfortable. He stood up.

He peep at Yoona. "I should carry her to this bed."and so he did. He carried Yoona to the bed.Even it's a little dark because the candle can't light the whole room.

"She's more gorgeous."he whispered. He covered her body with the blanket. He can't take his eyes away,she's just too nice to look at. When he realized that he's staring at her for too long. He decided to sleep.

"Goodnight again Yeobo." 

The next day Donghae woke up because of the delicious smell. "Maybe Yoona is cooking"he thought. 

He stood up and quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth. 

He saw Yoona busily frying something.He don't know why but her back is so y,her hair is tied in a simple bun and some hair are fallen. 

"Oppa,I already cooked breakfast."Yoona said.

"I can see it."

"Oppa,kamsahamnida." 

"For what?"

"For trasferring me.At first I was surprised that I woke up in your bed,with you. But now I understand."He nodded.

"Don't you have any work today?"Yoona asked.

He headed a no. "Don't you know it's a holiday?" Yoona mouthed an 'O'. 

"Ok,just sit down nam-phyon."

"Arasso,A-nae."

Yoona laughed. "We look so real." They finished a hearty breakfast. Donghae again washed the dishes while Yoona cleaned the table.

They position in front of the T.V. watching some morning shows. 

"Oppa,can you order pizza later?"

"I don't have money.You know i'm poor."Donghae excused.

"Hmph!"Yoona folded her arms.

"Ok."And then he gave Yoona a back hug. (Imagine them like how Yonghwa hugged Seohyun)

"Oppa,about your girlfriends."

Donghae looked at Yoona. "What about them?"

"Do you still love one of them?"  Yoona shyly asked.

"Are you being jealous?"Donghae asked.

"W-What?O-Of course not."

Donghae smiled. "Why are stuttering?"

"N-No, I'm not!" 

Donghae laughed really hard."Your jealous,your being jealous! Hahahahahaha!" He laughed.

They ran around the house. Suddenly Yoona tripped one of the legs of the table letting her fall. But luckily Donghae was by her side.

She's on Donghae's top. She feels a little uncomfortable but liking it too. They are again staring at each other.

"Are you okay?"Donghae asked.

"Can you remind me that tripping is a nice feeling?"He laughed.

"Can we stand up?"Yoona asked. Yoona is the first to sit and Donghae offered her hand to Yoona.He carried her to the sofa.

"Let me heal that tripped toe."He said. He took her foot and placed it on his lap. He gently laid the cold compress to her foot.

 "How is it?" he asked.

She's busy staring at him. "What?"

"Your toe. Are you still feeling it?"

"Feeling what?" He stressed the cold compress.

"Aww! I'm feeling it!"

He removed the cold compress that he held and begin to massage her foot. Her heartbeat became so fast because they are staring at each other again.Donghae came closer,making her heartbeat became two times faster than before.

Then Donghae kissed her.

============================

Omo?!!!! What will Yoona's reaction will be?
=====[][][][][][][][][][]=====

Sorry too many conversations.

Any suggestions? Comment below.

Thanks for all the comments!!

AND HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!