Meeting again after six months..

My Temporary Girlfriend

The following morning Yoona woke up because of the phone's ringing. 

It was Nichkhun.

She clicked the answer button and answered it first.

"Oppa," she answered.

"Yoona-ssi are you ready? I'll pick you up in half an hour ok?" Nichkhun informed Yoona. 

"What?!" She exclaimed. She checked the clock, it's already nine-thirty. "I mean okay. I'm already prepared. " She excused then the line got disconnected.

Yoona quickly went to the bathroom and took a bath as quickly as she coulld. When she's already finished, she again took a peek at the clock and it's nine-forty.

Yoona opened her wardrobe and took a cream colored dress with black cardigan. (see here---> http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?start=94&um=1&hl=tl&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=699&tbm=isch&tbnid=1UJ82xEVVtHvXM:&imgrefurl=http://bloggers.com/post/hot-legstiffany-yoona-dan-sooyoung-girls-generation-5572767&docid=AxpAaAfPP7d6CM&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QVcZH7nxcCk/T1afWP0xXmI/AAAAAAAASTY/3bkY5s1CWXk/s400/1.jpg&w=400&h=327&ei=HnmBT6yYM8yiiAe81L3RBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=477&vpy=139&dur=363&hovh=169&hovw=201&tx=106&ty=84&sig=101230375330501511775&page=5&tbnh=151&tbnw=175&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:94,i:35)

She positioned herself in front of the mirror and applied moisturizer in her face, lotion in her hands and body and brushed her hair. She grabbed the hair blower and began to dry her hair. After a few minutes her hair is dry. She grabbed the hair curler and curled her hair into a wavy lady-like hair. She brushed a little blush on her cheek and applied lip balm then she assed a gloss of lipgloss. 

She stare at her reflection. "I'm so pretty~" she said to herself. It's her morning routine.

Then a car's beep is what she heard. She again looked at the clock it's two minutes before ten. She went downstairs and drank a glass of cold water. Then Yoona went outside. 

She saw Nichkhun with his topless car wearing a light blue polo with cream pants. (see here--->http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?num=10&um=1&hl=tl&biw=1280&bih=699&tbm=isch&tbnid=k0Cojej_oM9y_M:&imgrefurl=http://southkoreaaddict.blogspot.com/2011/04/nichkhun-horvejkul.html&docid=GSjlbe8kJtA0sM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4XUd9ZP3cPs/Ta-1lW2pi_I/AAAAAAAAEWU/nwNUAb08T9w/s1600/nickhun1.jpg&w=377&h=567&ei=aHuBT4qNK4SbiQej7On3Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=180&vpy=297&dur=1483&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=79&ty=183&sig=101230375330501511775&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=157&tbnw=103&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:75)

"Hop in!" he said in an american manner.

And she did, she hopped in and Nichkhun started the car.

======================================

Donghae-ssi~ why are you taking so so so longggg!" Jessica complained. "Come here my baby~" Jessica calling the boy.

Donghae went downstairs. "Alright, let's go to the park" Donghae stated while locking the main door.

Jessica carried the boy and walked into the car in a marching motion.

121212121212

(*NOTE* I forgot to mention their going to an amusement park)

~EVERLAND RESORT~

After fifteen minutes of driving Donghae and Nichkhun reached the park.

"Were here!!"Jessica said with a squeel.

Yoona and Nichkhun then found a parking space near HaeSica, just three cars away.

"We're here~" 

Yoona went off the car and waited for Nichkhun because he's parking the car.

"Come, on" He said while inserting his keys in his pockets.

 

"Donghae why are you so slow today???!"Jessica asked.

He stared at the ground. "Because this is the park that Yoona and I last met." he thought.

"Oh nothing, i'm just excited." Donghae excused.

Jessica raised her eyebrow and nod awkwardly.

 

"Yoona what do you want to do here?" Nichkhun asked.

Yoona doesnt heard what Nichkhun asked because she's just looking in one direction...

....The direction of HaeSica with a son?!!....

"Earth to Yoona!" Nichkhun snaps his fingers. "You okay?" 

"Ohh..Err.. Yess. Right!" She awkwardly smile. Then she looked again at Donghae's direction while entering the park. "Can we eat first? I haven't got anything for breakfast." 

Nichkhun nodded. Then they went straight to the food court. He ordered her a dozen of kimbap because she really like kimbap and a coffee. When Yoona felt full they decided to buy some "couple" things. But since they're not a couple Nichkhun suggests that they both pretend to be a couple just for the day.

"I know this is hard for you because I can't love you as much as you do, for me." Yoona said close to crying.

"I know ,I confessed my love for you but you rejected it twice. I'm hopeless because deep in your heart, you still love Donghae."he paused "But what can I do right? I don't own you."

"Thank you." They hugged each other even though the hug was awkward they still manage to laugh after it.

After their drama thingy Nichkhun and Yoona decided to stroll in the park.

After two minutes of walking they finally saw what they we're supposed to see.  

Donghae with Jessica and Nichkhun with Yoona....

"Hi, long time no see." Nichkhun greeted. "Your son?"

Jessica laughed. "Of course not, i'ts my nephew. His parents we're out so they left him with us." Jessica explained.

Yoona's heart jumped in joy. "Hi!" She said cheerfully. Who wouldnt be happy if you knew,that the one you love is free from commitment?

"Hello~" Donghae waved to Yoona. 

"Nichkhun-ssi, about your business efasfgirintjbjsglrntqowetry........" Jessica and Nichkhun walked away from them leaving them two alone.

 They smiled to each other. "H-How are you?" Donghae nervously asked.

"Okay." Yoona replied.

Seconds past but they werent doing anything but staring at each other. 

"Can we start again?" Donghae asked Yoona with his sparkling eyes.

"That would be good." Yoona replied.

"Yah! Couple made in heaven! "Jessica and Nichkhun surprised them.

"Where's the boy?" Yoona asked.

"It's part of the plan." Jessica said. 

"Plan???!" Yoona and Donghae both said.

"Yeah. Plan. " Nichkhun said. "You'll know it soon.." 

"Come on let's enjoy the parkkk!!!!" Jessica screamed. Jessica took Donghae's hands and placed it with Yoona's hands. 

"YoonHae and us!" 

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-=-=-=-=-==

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL NO!!!!

 

UPDATED !!

NOTE!! THIS FANFIC WILL ONLY HAVE 30 CHAPTERS SO EXPECT THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER TO BE KINDA SHORT AND HAPPY!!!