Yoona got kidnapped?

My Temporary Girlfriend

=====[][][]=====

"Donghae oppa, are you staying here forever?" Yuri breaks the weird atmosphere.

"Anio, about a month, give or take."he answered.

When Yuri and Donghae are talking she kinda feel "left-out".Then suddenly Yuri talked.

"Did you know that Yoona is a writer?" 

"Really?" his voice showed that he wasnt really interested. She lightly nodded. 

"So what are you, novelist or journalist?"

"I'm a novelist." she replied. He nodded she saw him giggled.

"What's so funny about that?" she asked. 

"There's nothing funny, I just find being a novelist is stupid."he answered.  At that moment she's sure that this man is disgusting, that's why he's broken hearted. She felt like punching him and she wants to dip his handsome face in boiling water!

"Excuse me, I will just go to the powder room." she said. When Yoona was gone Donghae felt guilty.
 
"Donghae-yah! Why did you say that ? Don't you know that she's very sensitive right now? Her novel was rejected four times in a row!" Yuri shouted.
Donghae hurriedly stood up and followed Yoona. He heared a crying voice.
"Yoona is that you?"
"Ne- waeyo?" she said while sobbing.
"I'm so sorry for what I said while ago,I did'nt know that your manuscript was rejected."
"Can you just leave me alone right now?!" she screamed. 
"Chingu,this is Yuri please open the door."Yuri begged. Yoona opened the door with her eyeliner scattered around her eyes. "Yoona, come on fix your make-up,you can't go out like that and after that we will dance ok?" She nodded. "Can you please go out?" Yoona told Donghae then he quietly walked away.

"There,good as new. Come-on let's party!" 

"What about your crazy cousin?"

"Don't mind him, he can carry himself."

Yuri ily danced while Yoona just dance with the music.

"Unnie- i will just sit there."  Yuri nodded.

While she was sitting,someone grabbed her shoulder dragging her in the dark corner of the bar. 

"Yah-! Who are you?! Please let me go!" She can't really see the face because of the party lights turning on and off and plus there's so many people. She was surprised when she got a clear view on his face.

"Oppa?! What are you doing here?"she exclaimed

==========[][][][][][][][][][]==========

Who is the guy???? Start guessing now... =D