Donghae and Yoona's first meeting.

My Temporary Girlfriend

 [] []So I decided that i will continue the story. kekeke [] []

=================================[][][][][][][][][][][]====================================================

She decided to resign to concentrate in her career. She thought that it would proceed perfectly. But these past months her novels we're not that great. In order for her to continue being a romance writer, she needed to fall in love or even just an inspiration. But she knew that it would'nt be easy. But whatever it took,she would have to try because she don't want to returned in her boring nine-to-five desk job. But she don't have any suitors now. She turned down her very patient suitor Taecyeon. Suddenly she came up with an idea. What if she will pay the person?..Even just for one month..only.

  "Yoona-yah, what happened during your meeting with Miss Victoria Song?" Yuri asked her.

She sighed then she sitted beside her bestfriend. "There, rejected again. Miss Song said that I needed to fall in-love or find an inspiration first so that my novels would be more realistic." 

"Oh,mianhae chingu." 

"It's okay." she smiled, her best friend is always there when she's down. 

"Hey, I've got an idea! Why don't you join us? My cousin Donghae just arrived from the States, i'm taking him out,wanna come?" Yuri suggested. 

"Sure. I need some fun too." she answered. 

"Ok. Seven-thirty PM later."  Yuri said while waving at her.

When she reached their house she rest for a while and then she took a bath and decided to go. It was six-fifty-five when Yuri fetched her in her house. She saw a good looking man in the driver's seat. She's pretty sure that this man is Yuri's cousin.

"Donghae, this is my bestfriend Yoona, Yoona this is my cousin Donghae."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" she greeted him but he don't greeted her back he just nodded. "what a lonely man" she thought in her mind.

=============[][][][]=============

YEP! Another short update. keke. so whatcha think? Please do comment below. And please share it too.~~