The Girl Is.....

My Temporary Girlfriend

"Jessica unnie?!"

"Yoona?"Jessica said. "Why are you here?"she asked.

"I-I'm living with him because my house got burnt."she explained.

Jessica walk towards her. "But why him?!I thought you're living with Yuri."

"Yuri's other cousins came so I don't have a room to stay there,so that's why i'm here." 

"Now,Sica, stop asking her questions. Why are you here by the way?"Donghae entering the scene.

"I came here straight to LA to forgive you Oppa."

Donghae's face turned clueless."For what?". "I mean we're done. I have move on." he said.

"Oppa,we're not  done, you proposed to me remember?!"Jessica yelled.

"Propose?To you?Let me get things straight,I didnt proposed to you. You spread the news!You proposed to yourself!"he screamed. "We're done!D-O-N-E! and I already got a girlfriend!"

Jessica was suprised. "H-How did it happened?When you left LA.We just broke up,and after three months you already have a girlfriend?"

"I saw her, and instantly,fell in love! Are you happy now!!!!!!!"Donghae yelled really loud.

"No i'm not! We're supposed to be married!!!" Jessica yelled.

Jessica was about to slap Donghae when Yoona stopped her." Unnie,no one can hit my boyfriend except me."Yoona said with hostile tone.

Jessica put her hand down. "You think you'll be happy with him?"she smirked. "He's just a stupid,loveless jerk that uses someone to forget someone!"she faces Yoona. "Here's an info Yoona, you're his eighth girlfriend."she said then leave.

Donghae sat down,resting his head on her hand. Yoona sitted beside him. "Oppa,our deal started now." She put Donghaes arms around her shoulder. "I'm your girlfriend. Eighth girlfriend to be exact."

Donghae laughed a little. "Yeah,and i'm your boyfriend." He faces Yoona."How many?"

"You're second. First is Taecyeon oppa,not serious and you."she said. "How did you met Sica unnie?"she asked.

"I met her in a party,she introduced herself and I did the same.After that she doesn't stop nagging me.She even calls me two-thirty in the morning and when i'm battling in the court."he said.

"Haha. We're on the same situation.Taecyeon oppa calls me when i'm studying. You know,when i was in high school. In the middle of reporting,he called me just to say hi. You know that feeling?"she said. 

"Yoona,can I asked you something?" he asked.She nodded."What if I fall in love with you?.

Yoona giggled."Why?Are you falling?"

"No,I mean not in the moment. You're a very attractive girl.You're gorgeous,funny,cute,your a perfect girlfriend and an ideal wife."

Yoona felt her cheeks blushed. Suddenly  the lights went out. 

"Omo!"Yoona said.

"I'll just go get a candle for us."Donghae said.

"You're gonna leave me here?!"Yoona shouted.

"Are you afraid of the dark?"Donghae asked.

"Yes."

"Alright.Come on." He grabbed her hand and they walked towards Donghae's room.

"Oh,your room smells good."Yoona said. Donghae thanked her while digging one of the closet,she think. Finally they found a candle and a flashlight.Donghae gave her the flashlight while he used the candle. With their arms still linked together.They left the dark room.

"Are you hungry?"Donghae asked Yoona.

"After a long day of working,you think i'm still full."Yoona joked. Donghae placed the candle beside the stove and grabbed some egg and bacon.

"We're gonna eat eggs and bacon for dinner?"

"It's dark.How can I cook properly?"Donghae said.

"Ok,I'm sorry~"she said.Donghae continued to cook their dinner.

"Water please?"Yoona requested. Donghae gave her a glass of warm water. When they finished dinner,Donghae washed the dishes for Yoona.Then the two brushed their teeth together. Donghae leaved the candle for Yoona to use,because she's gonna take a shower. Yoona quickly washed her body and changed her clothes to pajamas. Donghae did the same. Now the two are wearing pajamas.

Donghae accompanied Yoona to her room. "Goodnight Oppa."said Yoona.

"Goodnight too"Donghae replied then sealed Yoona's cheek with a kiss. She slowly closed the door and went to the bed as fast as she could. She lie down but she can't sleep. Too afraid,maybe. Then she can't stand her fear,Yoona headed towards the door,went to Donghae's door and knocked it.

"Oppa." Yoona said.

"Wae?"Donghae lazily answered.

"Can I sleep with you?It's too dark in my room."

=================================================

OMG!!! I can't believe i made Jessica bad!! I feel like i just commit a crime!!!! Ok back to the story.

[][]Will Donghae let Yoona sleep with him?[][]

PLease comment below.~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------