Living with Donghae

My Temporary Girlfriend

While they are talking Yoona's phone rang. She quickly click the accept button.

==="Yoona-ssi! Where are you?!Please go home now!" 

      "Oh! Ahjumma, What happened?!"

       "Y-Your house is burning!You should go home now!" 

==="N-Ne, I'm on my way now" ===                            

Yoona put her cellphone in her bag.

"Yoona  are you okay what happened?"asked Donghae.

"M-My h-house is burning! We should go home.. now!!"Yoona yelled,they quickly ran out of the coffee shop and hopped on Donghae's car. 

"Yoona, stop crying, just be calm,everything will be alright."he said while holding Yoona's hand.

"How can I be calm!My house is burning!Oppa please drive faster!" Donghae nodded. When they reached Yoona's house,her house was gone, you can only see the walls and some of the roof. She quickly dialled the number of Yuri.

"Unnie! My house got burned! Where will I live?"

"Oh Yoona, I can't help you right now,my other cousins just arrived from L.A.. I'm so sorry Yoona there's no room available in my house. Hope you'll understand."

"It's okay. Yeah. Thanks." Yoona's bursted into tears. 

Donghae captured her with her arms(in short hugged her kekeke). "Maybe you should stay at my house."

"What?"

"For a while." They separated. 

"Is it okay with you?"Yoona asked.

"Don't worry, there's two room in my house." 

"What about my clothes? This is all I have." pointing her fingers at her clothes.

"I will take care of it. Don't worry about a thing."Donghae said.

===========================================================

Eerr..I'm running out of ideas... can you give me some advices?keke. Thanks in advance!