We are REAL!!

My Temporary Girlfriend

Yoona hurriedly stripped her shirt off her body and changed it to Donghae's shirt.

"Oppa how about my pants?" Yoona asked.

"Alright" In Yoona's surprised Donghae stepped out of the car with the rain pouring hard. 

She quickly removed her pants and changed it into pajamas. Donghae checked her if she was done changing. She gave her a thumbs up and entered the car.

"Are you crazy?!"Yoona jokingly said.

"No, I'm not. I just want you to change quickly, so that's why." Donghae said.

Yoona handed him his t-shirt and shorts and a towel.  "Here."

Donghae removed her wet shirt and Yoona began to wiping the water off Donghae's face. 

"Don't do that to me. I'll melt." Yoona said because Donghae is again staring ily at her which made her heart really jump out off her chest. 

Donghae came closer to Yoona,he touched Yoona's chin and slowly kissed her. At first Yoona was surprised but as she feels Donghae's warm lips,she just let Donghae kiss her.  When Yoona realized what they doing,she parted her lips form his. 

"Sorry." Donghae said.

"Why do you keep stoling kisses from me?" Yoona uncomfortably asked Donghae.

 "Do you know how charming you are?" Donghae said. 

Yoona laughed. "You like me,don't 'ya?" Yoona jokingly said.

Donghae's face turned serious. "I don't like you....."

"Ooh, Ok." Yoona pretends unaffected but deep in her heart,she's bleeding in pain.

"....I love you." Donghae continued. Her heart jumps in joy. "Tell me, Im Yoona, do you feel the same way?" Donghae asked.

"I can't like you.. Because I've been loving you since the first time I saw you." Yoona confessed.

Donghae's face turned into "very happy mood". Donghae hurriedly hugged her. This time it's for real.

"We're real!" Yoona happily said. 

"But please get dressed. I don't want to hug a man." Yoona pretended to complain.

Donghae laughed. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Donghae's mom is on the line

"We can't be there right now, my car's broken and you see the rain is pouring hard." Donghae explained.

"That's why I called.Glad you stopped. You can come here tomorrow okay?"Then she turned it off. 

"Oppa,I'm sleepy." Yoona said. It's already 8:00 at that time. Donghae went to the back and spreaded the chair of his car making it looks like a bed. 

"Go."Donghae said.

"Where will you sleep?" Yoona asked.

"Beside you of course."Donghae said."I won't touch you." he continued.

Yoona laid. "Oppa..."

"What?"

"Nothing. I just want to hear your voice."

"Awwwwwwww" Then Donghae gave her a back hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to feel better....i'm totally disagree about Donghae partnering with Son Eun Seo.     :(

I WANT YOONHAE!!!!!!!!!I WANT YOONHAE!!!!!!!!!I WANT YOONHAE!!!!!!!!!

I WANT YOONHAE!!!!!!!!!I WANT YOONHAE!!!!!!!!!I WANT YOONHAE!!!!!!!!!

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry it took so long been busy because of school.