Chit-Chat with HaeSica

My Temporary Girlfriend

Jessica saw Yoona right after they entered. She quickly approached Yoona. 

"Good Morning Yoona!" said Jessica. "We're here to give you and your friend an invitation for our wedding!" Jessica happily said. 

Yoona stood up and accepted the invitation....While Donghae looking around the restaurant.

"You should join us." Nichkhun offered.

"Nah.. I think we'll go." Donghae refused.

"Aish!" Jessica rejected Donghae's decision. "Is it okay with you Yoona?" Sica asked.

"O-Of course." Yoona forced a smile. She looked at Donghae and Donghae smiled. 

Jessica sitted beside Nichkhun and Donghae sitted beside her.

Their shoulders touched as soon as Donghae sitted beside her. Thousand volts of energy came rushing down to her. It's like she's been hit by Pickachu. She froze.

"You okay Yoona?" asked Nichkhun.

She can't open . Yoona looked at Donghae. He's staring at her. Yoona quickly took her eyes off him. "Y-Yeah.I'm hungry" Yoona excused.

Nichkhun called the waiter. "What do you want Yoona?" 

"Kimbap." Yoona replied. The waiter wrote her order.

"I'll just have a coffee and clubhouse sandwich." Nichkhun ordered. "What about you guys?" he asked Jessica and Donghae.

"I'll just have a coffee."said Jessica.

"Me too." 

The waiter left. Silence came between the 4 of them. "So Yoona aren't you gonna introduce us to your friend?" Jessica breaking the silence.

Yoona smiled. "Oh, Yeah. U-Umm.. Nichkhun this is Jessica and Donghae. Jessica and Donghae this is Nichkhun Horvejkul." said Yoona.

"You own the hotel right there?" Jessica pointed the hotel in front of the restaurant.

"It's a family business." Nichkhun replied.

Jessica nodded. "Do you have a party venue at your hotel?" Jessica asked Nichkhun.

"Yes. We have five party venues and it can carry around three hundred people." Nichkhun stated.

Jessica smiled. "We're taking it." she said.

"For your wedding?" 

"Yes. Why not?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, nothing..."  "It'll be great" Nichkhun continued.

At last their order came. Yoona quickly eat one of the kimbap and swallowed it.

She saw Donghae smiling in the corner of her eye.

"Don't mind her. She's like that." Donghae said while doing a sign with his hands. 

"You seem to know her a lot." Nichkhhun interrogated.

Donghae forced a smile. "I..........

"We're friendssssssss." Yoona deepened the letter S while looking at Donghae.

 Donghae stood up. "I think we should go." 

"Oh, yeah... Thanks for the coffee. And Nichkhun-ssi the venue okie?" Jessica said.

Nichkhun smiled widely. "I'll reserve it for you." 

Then they left.....

Jessica waved goodbye through the window and they did also. 

After eating they decided to go back to the hotel.

"Oppa, i think i'll just rest for today.." Yoona said.

"If that's what you want." Nichkhun said and he leaved for some business matters or something like that.

Yoona took the elevator and entered the room.

She laid her body on the soft bed and think some things... Suddenly her phone rang.

"Yeobosaeyo?" 

"Yoona..it's me your friendddddd."

"Oh, my friendddddd. How are you?" Yoona asked her friend (Donghae)

"Can we talk?" 

"Talk? For what?" Yoona rolled her eyes. "We're done,friendddddd."

"To clear things up.." he pause. "Now...at Kim's restaurant." 

"Alright!" Yoona agreed. "For the last time." She stood up and texted Nichkhun.

 

Oppa, going out to meet a friend.

Be back soon~ =)

                            -Yoongie~

 

She quickly went out and headed to the restaurant. "Donghae-ssi~~~~~ I missed youuuuuu!!!" She screamed through her mind.

She found Donghae waiting in the farthest table. Yoona approached him.

"Does Jessica knew about this?" 

"Of course.. sit down." He offered. 

Yoona sat down. "Ok..now.. Clear things up." Yoona commanded.

"It's been one week and i'm getting married in two weeks.....

Yoona checked her wristwatch. "Come on just say it!"

Donghae grabbed Yoona's hand.

She stare at her....

"I love you..."

"Huh?! How can you say that?"     "You're getting married in two weeks!" Yoona exclaimed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So the next happenings will be update tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROMIZE~

I wanna read more YoonHae fanfics~~~  Please sugggest some YoonHae fanficsss Thanks~  =D