Nerd That's Not Really A Nerd

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin's first impression of Namjoon is boring and nerdy; Because look at that glasses and grades and how he always have his face glued to the book. He's not really sociable also, very quiet and conservative with headphones securely on his ears.

But oh how wrong Seokjin is.
Namjoon isn't like what he thought at all, he knows, after hanging out with him for years and dating him.
Okay, he's indeed nerdy but only at school.
Who would have ever thought that the top student in the school would be a DJ with that famous school's music genius, Min yoongi, in a bar?
No one!

Seokjin has been so shocked that he has his mouth hanging open the whole time as Namjoon shows his skill to him for the first time.
Damn, the fact that he's DJ-ing alone is already shocking added with another fact that he's actually really, really good at it, doubled the shock.

He's like a different person, Seokjin thought.
"RM."
"RM?" He repeats the initial cluelessly.
Namjoon nods as he grabs onto his waist, pulling him in to press a chaste kiss on his lips. "My stage name."
And he's also incredibly bold.

But after spending 2 years dating Namjoon, Seokjin, of course, get used to it.
To the fact that Namjoon isn't really a nerd and that's just a facade he puts on so others won't bother him and stuff, that he's actually quite clingy and adorable, that he's a precious, shy little boy deep inside, but can also be a daddy at times.
Namjoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter