Tickle Attack

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin jumps in surprise, scared out of his , when the door to their apartment slammed shut with an ominous bang.
Soon after, a figure emerges.
That person throws his bag to the floor and jumps to the sofa, Jimin watching each and every of his moves.

Jimin shakes his head in disapproval when he let out a frustrated screams to the pillow and he closes the book he is reading to approach the younger male.
"What's wrong?" He asks, making a move to touch Taehyung but the later, surprisingly, rejected him so Jimin retracts his hand. Not only that, Taehyung also gives no response to his question.
He frowns.
"Taebaby?"
"Jiminnie please not now, I'm not in the mood to talk. I don't want to say something mean to you and regret it later," Taehyung says, his voice muffled by the pillow he is burying his face onto.

Jimin rolls his eyes, he knows how to handle this Taehyung.
Quietly and oh so sneakily, Jimin brings his fingers to touch the back of Taehyung's neck, his touch as light as the feather and that gives Taehyung a goosebumps.

"Jimin stop it," the younger warns but this time it's Jimin's turn to ignore him. "Jimin, I'm serious." He says, tone more alarmed when Jimin's fingers travel down to his side and he gets up, ready to get away but as Jimin presses against that certain area he begins to shake.
"Jimin, please no!" Taehyung half-screams, unable to escape because Jimin has had him caged inside his arms and not to mention he is using his whole body to pin Taehyung down while his hands and fingers move to touch some ares he knows Taehyung is ticklish at.

It's not that long until Taehyung is writhing uncontrollably b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter