Midnight Bragging

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was hectic with meetings and load of works.
And Jungkook is tired.
He just wanted to go home, take a bath, have his lover massage him and sleep.

And true, once he reached home, he did everything he had been planning.
Now, the young bussiness man was resting under his boyfriend who was sitting on him, massaging his tense muscles.

"God, that feels nice Taehyung," He kept chanting over and over until an hour passed and finally Taehyung stopped, whimpering about how tired is he.
"Thanks, kitten," Jungkook had smiled and patted Taehyung's cheeks lovingly.
"You're welcome." Taehyung answered simply as he pulled the blanket and covered Jungkook with it. "Now go to sleep, bunny. I know you're tired."
Jungkook hummed in agreement and he settled his arms around Taehyung's waist, hugging him close until Taehyung's back was pressing against his chest. Jungkook then had his head rested on the older's shoulder and he in his calming scent.
"Good night, Taehyung."
"Night, Kookie."


Jungkook swore, he tried to go to sleep.
But how can one sleep when they caught their lover chatting with his friends, talking about them?
Nope, talking is not the right term.
Bragging. About him.

Yes, Taehyung was bragging about him. To his friend.
Sure Jungkook won't be this exagerrating if Taehyung was talking about him to their best friends. But no, he was not chatting with them but with a friend Jungkook knows nothing of.

Song Yoo Jeon.
If he was not mistaken, it's the guy who Taehyung said has acted weirdly in front of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter