Of Trouble and His Other Side

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : mention of blood, psychopathy and a failed attempt of writing a soulmate au

 

 

 

 

 

Every soulmate is tied by the string of fate. The only difference is, not all strings are red and it could only be seen by themselves. Those strings also cause soulmates to have their mind and heart connected.

 

 

He has his eyes closed, breath even and an undoubtedly posture of sleeping.
Yes currently, Park Jimin is taking his late afternoon nap.
He was all peaceful and relaxed. But when he sees various pictures inside his mind, he jolts awake in surprise. 

Hand holding onto his head, Jimin closes his eyes again after regaining his breath. He tries to collect and register everything in his mind. His eyes flutter open when he finally have an idea of what's going on and he looks to the other side of his bed.

No one is there.

Jimin then touches the mattress. Cold.

No one hasn't been there for a long time.
 

Jimin, without any expression, grabs his jacket. He looks to his right hand and he could see the faint blue string, which connect him and his better half together. Putting his shoes on, Jimin goes out and follows after the 'connection' which would lead him to his soulmate.

He ends up in front of an old, big and fragile looking  building. He is not surprised. That's what those flashing images in his head had showed him.

Jimin continues to follow after the string, which got shorter and shorter, before he finally stops at the highest floor of the building. He could feel his soulmate close by and his string also said so.
Aware of the entire situation Jimin hums to himself and with his hands in pocket, he walks leisurely to the scene and calls, 

"Yoongi-hyung? Let's go home."

All eyes immediately fell on him and Jimin sends everyone there his best smile."Good day," he greets like a cheerful bright kid he is.

"Oh, you're finally here?" Jimin finally sees a black haired boy ,who previously had his head hung low, talking to him.
"How have you been, hyung?" Jimin says with his unflattering smile.
"Well, what do you think?"

"Let yourself go already, hyung." Jimin demands and Yoongi laughs. Slowly, he untied the rope binding his hands together on the back. Ignoring the surprised gasps and stares, Yoongi motions for Jimin to come with the hand on which the same blue string could be seen tied on the pinky.

"What were you think-" Jimin is few steps away from Yoongi when he feels something hard hitting the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter