Hello, I'm stuff

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are they doing. They're going to be late," Jimin mumbles, his back resting against Taehyung's side.

"They're not answering any of my calls or messages." Taehyung replies, still trying to reach the number.
Jimin rolls his eyes at that, "They're ing." He says not too loudly. "That's the only time they reject any and every form of contacts."
".....Agree."

Both straightened up when they hear the door slides open and a man in his mid 30 comes in. 
"Thankfully it's Mr. Jung's lesson now. Else they're going to get in trouble," Jimin says again, leaning his head on Taehyung's shoulder as they lazily opens their literature textbooks as instructed by their teacher.
"I think they are pretty aware of this, that's why they choose this timing to do the deeds," Taehyung guesses.
"You... might be right, Taetae."
"Yoongi-hyung isn't that stupid after all, unlike our youngest."
Jimin sighs and decides to pay attention to the teacher.

However, in the middle of the lesson the door once again opened and a young man, with jet black hair, looking disheveled comes in. "Sorry, I'm late," He says while grinning sheepishly.

"Oh, they've come." Jimin points out.
"Indeed they have. I thought they'd be skipping, I'm going to kick their if they truly ditch us."

"And why are you late, Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Jung asks the student.
"I was..." He trails and everyone could see another figure which is a lot more smaller compared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter