Arrested

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you scared, Tae?"
"Me? Who are you kidding, Guk. I'm not scared at all."
Jungkook laughed, pinching Taehyung's nose lovingly, "Even if we won't get out?"
"As long as you're here, I'm not scared of anything and I don't give a about anything as well."
Jungkook chuckled as he craddled Taehyung, "But seriously I don't want to stay here forever. Where the hell is Yoongi hyung and Jiminnie?"
"Well, since we're here anyway why don't we have fun?"
"Fun such in?"
"You know what." Taehyung tilted his head back, kissing the body part of Jungkook he could reach which was his chin.
"You wanna have in a jail?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Daring one you have there?" Someone barked, sucessfully gaining the two's attentions.

"Well, yeah. Sometimes- most time actually- he's really daring." Jungkook responded.
"Like right now, hm?" Taehyung whispered to him.
Jungkook chuckled playfully squeezing Taehyung's cheeks, making the other to let out a shocked moan.

"Whoa- some voice you got there, kid." The same stranger said, "And yoy've also got a pretty face. Hey, where'd you find kid like that?"

Ah that got Jungkook immediately in his protective mode.
With a glare, Jungkook turned Taehyung so that he was facing him.

"Hey, don't be so tacky. Let me have a look of him."
" off. He's mine -ours actually-"
"At least tell me where you pick up a kind like this."
"He was not picked up anywhere." Jungkook spat harshly, tightly hugging Taehyung as the older chuckled. "Aww, baby not too tight." He whispered and eventually felt Jungkook's hold loosening.

The stranger chuckled, "Alright, I won't touch him, I won't do anything but I'd love to see him being done. Want to see his face, must be y."
Jungkook's glare hardened, "Maybe before I do him here, I need to gouge your eyes out first."

The stranger laughed, amused and said nothing more. Only continue to watch the two youngsters from the spot he was.

"Guk, I'm bored." Taehyung whined to his ears, "If we're not here we would've been having fun at home."
"What kind of fun exactly?" Jungkook teased yet again.
"The same fun I mean from earlier." He breathed a giggle and god, it's a lie if Jungkook said he didn't get a goosebumps. Because damn, Taehyung sounded so beautiful.
Well he always do. And no matter whatever sounds he makes.

"But seriously Guk I'm soo bored those two are taking too long! I know! They must be ing right now! How can they forget about us! They're not getting any piece of this fine for a week!" He whined loudly, flinching when he heard a shout for him to be quiet.
Jungkook clicked his ears and patted the just frightened Taehyung. "My poor baby." He whispered, glaring at the officer who had just scolded Taehyung.
"Don't like him." Taehyung pouted to his neck.
"Don't worry, you'll never see him anymore. Just wait." He grumbled under his breath, sending glare to the guy's direction. "Yoongi hyung will take care of this."

"Protective much?"
"Would you just shut the up and stop eyeing my Taehyung?"
"So Taehyung's his nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter