Knees

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh.. Gukkie, are you okay?"
"Me? Why shouldn't I, the almighty Jeon Jungcock, not be okay?"
"Guk, you do realize you're calling yourself Jungcock, right?"
"Ahh did I? Isn't that my name thought, Taetae?"
"Thankfully you still remembered me." Taehyung sighed in relief as he watched Jungkook going toward his room.
"Of course," The boy stopped on his track, looking at Taehyung. "Why shouldn't I remember you, O my one and only, dearest Kim Taehyung?"
"Guk, you're weirding me out." Taehyung cringed at his boyfriend's antic.
"Me? Weirding you up? My sincerest and deepest apology, I didn't intend to do that! O your highness, I'm terribly sorry!"
Taehyung let out a whimper, "Are you drunk?"
"I, Jeon Jungcock, will never get drunk unless you are by my side, master."

Taehyung loss his words as he blankly looked at his younger lover, "This is certainly not because of me. I am not THIS crazy!" He conviced himself with a nod as he kept his eyes on Jungkook.

"Gukkie, c'mere." He gestured the younger to come and Jungkook dragged his feet there.
"Did the exams worn you out this much? Oh, my baby."
"How could a mere exams worn me out, angel? I'm not weak enough to be defeated by them."
"But you are weak enough to be WRECKED by them!" Taehyung cried out and hugged Jungkook tightly. "My baby, Today's the last day, right? You've worked hard baby. You will pass all your exams, I promise. Now stop being crazy and go back to my Gukkie, will you?"
"I'm not being crazy, baby doll."
"No, you certainly are!" Taehyung argued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter