The Farewell

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the news finally sink into them, they all couldn't help but to laugh.
"What are you talking about, mom. Don't joke around!" Hoseok is first to open his mouth.
"Hyung's right! What do you mean by leaving?" Jimin adds, hitting Seokjin's arm weakly.
Namjoon shakes his head, "We're not joking, Jimin, Hoseok."
Seeing no trace of playfulness, they all halt in place.

 

"So.. you guys are serious?" Jungkook asks, wide eyed.
"Yeah. We're moving to the states."
"...When?"
"In a week," Namjoon smiles sadly at them.
"...Why so soon?" Jimin mumbles, his smile turning upside down as he leans to Yoongi who rubs his arm soothingly.
"My father needs me. I was told to move right away but I asked to stay for more while to tell everyone proper goodbye," Namjoon explains.
"What are we gonna do without our mom and dad?" Hoseok pouts, lips jutting out.
"You guys are doing just fine. I honestly don't understand why you need us." Seokjin laughs, trying to lighten the mood up.
"Please don't speak like that!" Jimin cries out, clearly not liking the idea of being separated with their years long friend, shocking everyone as big fat tears poured from his eyes.
"Oh god, Jimin." Yoongi breathes, hugging Jimin more tightly as he pets his hair. "Aish, hyung!" He then growls to Seokjin, who looks panicked, when Jimin's sobs got louder.
"Jiminnie, don't cry," Seokjin calls, motioning the boy to come over so that he can hug him ,and Yoongi does let him go, only to turn when he hears another sniffle.
"Oh god not you too, Taehyung! Hoseok, don't you start to!" He warns to the already teary eyed Hoseok. 
"I'm not!" Hoseok denies, rubbing his eyes.
"Goodness, you two big babies." Seokjin mumbles as he hugs both 95z.

"Namjoon is crying too," Yoongi points out, shaking his head and he watches as everything turns into sea of tears. He's not going to lie but he does get a teeny tiny bit emotional.

 


The remaining week hasn't been very cheerful like how it usually would be, despite them trying their best to show their usual behavior but still... how can they act like their usual selves when a pair of their best friends are going to be leaving soon?

Jimin sighs, he doesn't want them to leave but they really can't say anything, can they?
3 days remaining, Jimin finally decided to snap out of it. They can't tell them not to leave so the least they can do is to give them a proper goodbye.

"Guys, let's throw them a party," Jimin has assembled everyone except those two to a meeting.
"Party?" Hoseok asks from where he is sprawled on the sofa.
"Yeah, farewell party."

 

Being friends for 7 years and longer, there really is no need to hide anything or those surprise .
That's how Seokjin and Namjoon found themselves in Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi's luxury condominium, where they will be having their last sleepover and the farewell party, a day before their departure.

"You guys really doesn't need to do this," Seokjin says, placing down the groceries on the kitchen counter. Because even though this is their farewell party, Seokjin insisted to cook rather than having delivery or eating out  and none of them can really complaint because this is going to be the last time they will be eating Seokjin's cooking for a long period of time.

"Joon, you go help Yoongi and the others. I'll be fine," Seokjin smiles when he sees his husband trying to put on an apron.
"Really?"
"Yeah. Just go spend your last day here with our precious children and please do call Jimin and Tae here."
Namjoon nods, agreeing immediately because he himself knows that the two, even Taehyung who just started to learn cooking months ago, would be much more of help comparing to him.

Seokjin ended up cooking the dish he cooked on their first gathering as 7, which is webfoot octopus and pork belly.
"Brings back memories, huh," Seokjin nudged both crybabies who look like they're ready to burst anytime. "Come on, no tears." He smiles and begins preparing the dishes while the other four decorated the house.

Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok have the party planned well.
The food finished just in time as the decorations and they have lunch all huddled in the living room instead of the dining room, having light cheerful conversation.

When lunch is done, they decided to watch movie since the party's host have a home theater. Time passes so quickly, 3 movies down and it's already past dinner time where they once again have Seokjin's cooking.
That's when the real party begin.

Of course when there's a party, games and stuffs are bound to be there as well.
"As planned, let's do roast and toast," Jungkook declares as they all sit in circle. Bottles of wine and various beer on the table as he, the maknae, takes the liberty to pour all his hyung a glass.
"Roast and toast?" Namjoon repeats.
"Yeah. It's where everyone roast the guest of honors as well as sharing their favorite memories, then toast."
The guests of honor 'Oh'ed and nods, "Okay. Anyone can go first and we go last."

The party goes on, them telling each other what they think is the most memorable and the worst memories of the time they all have spent together, and Yoongi makes sure to have it all recorded on the camera.

"For me, of course it's when Namjoon, and Taehyung, almost got arrested because of Jaywalking! Damn that was hilarious!" Hoseok laughs out loud at the memories, everyone following suit. "Did you guys remember his face back then! He was scared less!" He points at Namjoon.
"I was not in my right mind that time! Else I would've never done that!" Namjoon reasons. "My bladder makes me unable to think properly!"
"That's a good one, hyung! As for me, it's not really my most memorable memories but this is funny, you know when a kid gives Seokjin-hyung a stink eye because he blew kiss at her? I think I got it recorded on my phone!" Jimin giggles, fishing his phone to show them the proof.
Jin has doubled over in laughter at that, "Hey! That was a dare from you!"
"Me! Me! Our trip to Hawaii where Seokjin-hyung and Tae both said their names are J!" Jungkook adds quickly. "That! The cashier accused me for lying when Tae is clearly the one lying!" Jin defenses.
"He's liar. His name is T,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter