Of Being Week Away

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Jimin is angry is an understatement. He's furious.

Well, who won't?
When you come home to a house looking like a wrecked ship after being away for a week.
Jimin drops his luggage on the floor and immediately walks upstairs, slamming the door to his,their, bed room.

He is welcomed by a shocked face of his husbands, if the house isn't in this kind of condition he would have laughed at their priceless expression.

His eyes travel to the every corner of his room and sighs in relief that no trace of rubbish in their room.

"Jiminnie! You're back!" Taehyung exclaims, getting up from his laying position, surprising Yoongi who's sleeping on his legs as he wakes up.
"Oh, Jimin you're back." He mumbles sleepily and gets up, rubbing his eyes way too adorably for a 25 years old man. He then shakes the shoulder of Jungkook's who is busy playing online game on his laptop, oblivious to everything as he's got his headset.

"What..? Oh, Jimin hyung. Welcome back. You didn't tell us you're going to be back today."
"Well, I'm going to surprise you guys but it seems like you're the ones who surprised me."

Finally they could see Jimin's blank expression, no trace of smile on his plump lips, and all of them stares at him with a confused looks.
It takes only few seconds for horror to creep up their facial expression.

"We're so dead." Jungkook whispers, looking at his two others hyung who gulps.

Indeed, they are so dead.

Jimin then walks toward the bed, looking at his husbands who probably feels smaller and smaller as he gets closer.

He sits on the edge of the bed. No one touches him, good. Because he feels like he could murder any one of them who dares to lay a hand on him right now.

"Jiminnie, are you angry?" Taehyung starts quietly.
Jimin doesn't answer him instead he says with his ever so calm tone, "I thought I reminded you guys to clean regularly and not to mess the house while I am gone. I did, didnt I?"

All three nod, head hung low.
"So, what happened to that task? Why didn't you guys clean?" He said. The fact that Jimin isn't yelling at them makes the whole situation even more terrifying.
"Why isn't anyone answering me?" He asks again after some times. "Taehyung? Yoongi hyung? Guk?"
Everyone stays silent, having no excuse to get them out of this.

Jimin sighs, "I thought you guys are better than this." He says again and studies their facial expression, all three looks like a kicked puppy. Jimin feels his heart melting at the sights.

He really can't get angry at them, can he?

Jimin crawls closer and envelopes all three of them in a hug.

"Come on, don't give me that kind of look," He whispers, placing a kiss on top of their heads.

Taehyung immediately hugs him and nuzzle his neck. He smiles at his same aged friends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter