Of Threat and Test

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-What?"
"I said let's break up, Jungkook."

Jungkook had never thought this day will come.
The thought of Taehyung breaking up with him alone had never occured to him.
NEVER, EVER.

"But.. Why?"
Taehyung was not looking at him, "I-I.."
"I can't break up with you if you don't have a solid reason."
He could see Taehyung biting his quivering lower lip, "I-.." He in a long breath. "I don't love you anymore."

What!?
But everything was just fine until yesterday!

"That's bull, Taehyung. Don't joke with me!" Jungkook shook his head in disbelief, his grip on Taehyung's shoulders tightened.
"It's not! I-I'm serious!"
"Then if you're serious, look at my eyes and tell me! If you can do it, I'll let you go!"

At this moment, the two of them were shouting on top of their lungs.

Taehyung's breath got stuck, the fists on both side of his body was balled as he forced himself to look at Jungkook in the eyes.
"I. DON'T. LOVE. YOU. ANYMORE. JEON. JUNGKOOK!" He spelled slowly, yet clearly.

Jungkook felt his heart clench and he loosened his grip, "Alright." He replied weakly. "I'll let you go, Taehyung. Alright, we'll break up." He pulled his hands away from Taehyung.
"But can I ask for one last kiss from you?"
Taehyung seemed reluctant, but he nodded. Taking baby steps, he marched forward and grabbed Jungkook's shirt before he slammed their lips together.
It was a sweet, innocent kiss with no tongues or teeth involved.
But that one kiss was filled with so much feelings.
Their feelings.

Just as the first teardrop was about to fall, Taehyung pulled away.
"I'm sorry, Jungkook." Taehyung said lastly and his heels. Rather quickly, he disappeared from Jungkook's sight.
Leaving the boy nothing but memories and empty heart.

With his eyes fixed on the direction where Taehyung ran off, he clutched his chest tightly.


Did he just lost the love of his live?
Damn.

 

It hurts so bad.

It has only been a week since their break up and Jungkook's already a mess.

Every night, without fail Jungkook went to the club.
One he often visit with Taehyung in the past but now no more.
Instead, he came with Yoongi.
Well actually he came with no one, but ever since the news of the school's sweetest and most envied couple broke up, Yoongi kinda knew how stuff will turn out
So here he is, taking care of his miserable dongsaeng to make sure he didn't die from driving drunk.

Every single night, Jungkook wondered about why, how could this mess happened.
Why did Taehyung break him up?
Is he not good enough?
Judging from Taehyung's heartbroken facade and tears, Jungkook came into the conclusion that Taehyung also doesn't want this to happen.
Then why?
What have happened?

Jungkook was lost in confusion.
He was so lost that's why he relied on alcohol to take all the pain he feels.
Because damn, it still hurts. So, so much.

Hey, Tae.
Have you been drinking too?
To take all this pain away?

Jungkook chuckled to himself, remembering the lyrics of Justin Bieber's Nothing Like Us lyrics.

It's funny how he still think of Taehyung even when his mind is messed up by the alcohol.

"Hey, Kook. It's enough, let's get you home." Yoongi's gentle voice sounded as he Jungkook's back. "C'mon."
Thankfully, Jungkook was obedient enough to listen. With Yoongi's help, he climbed down the chair and stumbled to the older's car.
"Sorry for dragging you into this, hyung."
Jungkook would always say.
"It's fine. I can't let you suffer alone."


"Oh, Yoongi! Did he went out drinking again? I'm so sorry for the trouble!"
"It's fine, Mrs. Jeon." Yoongi smiled as he passed Jungkook over to his dad.
"This kid." Mr. Jeon sighed as he took Jungkook. "It's just a break up. He will forget as time pass by."
"Well, they love each other so much." Yoongi breathed out, "Even we were shocked when we heard the news."
Mrs. Jeon simply smiled.
"Well, I guess I need to excuse myself now. It's late. Good night, Mrs and Mr Jeon."
"Yeah. Good night and take care on your way home, Yoongi."
"I will."


"I can't believe that Taehyung actually broke up with him." Mrs. Jeon said, a small smile tugging on her lips.
"Yeah, I can't believe it also. It's about time we end this."
Mrs. Jeon nodded in agreement.

 

10 days after their break up.

"Tae, come on stop it. You've been crying for 10 days straight, without eating and going to school! Damn! Why did you break up with him in the first place if you know you're going to suffer like this!?" Jimin growled in both annoyance and worry as he hugged Taehyung tight.
"I have no choice!" Taehyung sobbed to Jimin's shirt.
"You still won't tell me what happened?" Jimin rubbed circles on Taehyung's back as he asked.
The younger held onto Jimin tightly, "It's.. Kook's parents."
"His parents?"
The boy nodded weakly, "The day before we broke up, Kook's parents come to me."
"What did they say?"
"They asked me to let Jungkook go. They said they wanted their son to be normal, to have a normal life, to be accepted by the sociality normally."
"What!? After 2 years of you two dating!?"
"They said after the long years they just realized it now a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter