What Ifs

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like any other Sundays, Seokjin and Namjoon were just laying in their bed doing nothing.
Namjoon would like to go to the studio and compose some songs if he can, but no, Seokjin has firmly stated that Sunday is a 'rest' day. No works are allowed.

Seokjin was just scrolling on his instagram account, checking out Jimin's new post as well as leaving a disgusting as a comment when Namjoon suddenly opened his mouth after staring blankly at the ceiling for over half an hour already.

"Hyung."
"Yeah?"
"Sometimes I wonder why life is the way it is. What if we're all dreaming and wake up one day and realize nothing happened."
"That will ." Seokjin commented.
"I know right. I don't want waking up knowing that I don't have boyfriend, especially someone like you."
Seokjin gave him a small smile before resuming his scrolling, this time finding Taehyung's new selca.

He typed a quick my baby is so cute then he heard Namjoon talking again.
"What if the asteroid that killed dinosaurs was a UFO and we're the aliens?"
"What the hell, Namjoon? You're sounding like Taehyung."
"I'm just curious."
"Well then ,I'm sorry I'm not smart so I can't answer your questions."

Namjoon shook his head and sat up. He crawled to Seokjin and made his way inside Seokjin's arms to peek on whatever he's looking at.
The older frowned but he hugged Namjoon by his neck, anyway.

The two of them continued to look after Seokjin's instagram sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter