Jiminnie's Appreciation Day

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi smiles at the video of Taehyung and Jimin comparing the size of their pinky.
They both are so adorable, he concludes as he intensely watches Jimin's every movement in their Ask In A Box video.

Sometimes, Yoongi would just sit down watching their videos and appreciate his boyfriends all day long.
And today is Jimin's appreciation day.
He looks at how fluffy their mochi is in and sometimes, a smile would creep into his lips as he replays the scene of Jimin brushing back his hair and winking shyly.

So ing adorable.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asks when he peeks inside the older's room.
"Nothing, just watching some old videos. What's up?"
Jungkook then lets himself in, settling himself behind the rapper who plays the video again. "Who are you looking at, today?" The younger asks knowingly.
"Jimin."
"Hmm."
"He's so ing precious, god."
"I know," Jungkook hums softly as he joins in Yoongi's little appreciation ritual.
"Can't believe that he's mine." Yoongi mutters, watching as a black haired Jimin gets ready for his MAMA opening stage.

Dressed in all black, he looks both y and fluffy at the same time. Goodness how can such person exist?
Yoongi sighs as he listens to Jimin's claim of unsatisfactory of himself.
He's so perfect yet... Well actually Yoongi can't really complain because honestly, they both are similar in this aspect.

"Yoongi hyung? Jungkook?"
Oh, the devil has come.
"Yes, Jiminnie?" Yoongi turns to him, pausing the videos.
"What are you guys doing?" He asks curiously, his pink hair bouncing slightly as he skips to where they are settled in front of Yoongi's laptop.
"Nothing, really." They both answer. "Where's Tae-hyung?" Jungkook asks then.
"Seokjin hyung asks him out to help with grocery."
Jungkook raises a brow, "Have they gone yet?"
"No, I think. Why?"
Jungkook quickly pecks both Jimin and Yoongi on the cheeks, "I'm going with them."
"Alright, take care." Yoongi says and Jungkook waves at them before disappearing to the other side of the door.

Jimin takes Jungkook's previous spot and places his chin on Yoongi's shoulder.
"Why are you watching the old videos?"
"Because I want to." He answers, rolling to face the perfection.
"Hyung?" Jimin calls as his hyung simply stares at him without saying anything.

Yoongi then softly runs his hand up to Jimin's cheeks, squishing them gently and chuckles when Jimin protests. He lets go of them and goes to his pink hair.
It's still so soft despite the torture it needs to go through.
He then hugs Jimin and nuzzles his neck, breathing in the calming scent Jimin gives off.

Jimin furrows his brows in confusion but it's when he receives the hug that he knows that today is that day.
"It's me today, huh?" Jimin smiles, eyes turning into small slits as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter