Of Math Teacher and Possessive Boyfriend

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung clicks his tongue loudly, so loud that even some of his classmate turns to look at him, as he feels the teacher playfully pinched his ear.
"Would you please in' stop it," He mumbles to himself but makes sure that the teacher hears him. Mr. Do sure stops his doing but only to lean down and whispers a "Can you do it?"
"I can manage," Taehyung says but no, he's lying. This is a new material and he still hasn't figure out how do to it despite having stayed in that number for 5~10 minutes long.

"Really?"
"Okay. No. Tell me how do I do this ."
And with a grin, said teacher grabs his pencil and starts explaining stuff.

Taehyung's mouth formed an 'O' by the end of the explanation.
"You get it now? Taetae."
"Do not call me by Taetae. You pedo," He whispers the last part. Well, he's still a teacher and it's not because Taehyung respect him or what. He just doesn't want him to threaten Taehyung by lowering his scores.

Mr. Do finally leaves him alone and Taehyung continues doing his assignment for a good minutes before finally he stops on his track yet again.
"How the do I do this?"

Taehyung wants to call for the teacher but somehow if he does, he feels like he's lost.
In what, Taehyung himself isn't so sure.
And he ends up not calling for anyone.
Because he just knows, that bastard of teacher will approach him eventually.

This time, that damned teacher has the nerve to nudge on his cheeks using his knees.
"What the hell," He glares at him, adjusting the way he sits and bring the paper to his teacher's face. "Tell me how to solve this problem," He demands.

Taehyung only needs 15 minutes to finish the rest of the problem and he smiles when he done.
The teacher comes to him in another 5 minutes to check, "You done? You sure work fast," This time he touches the top of Taehyung's head and the youngster clicks his tongue yet again.
"Stop that."

When he's sure the teacher is out of sight, or at least not watching him, Taehyung pulls his phone out and starts messaging.

Not long after, a figure appears, waving at Taehyung.
Taehyung grins up, excited as he stands while playfully telling the person to go away.
"Taehyung? Where are you going?" Of course, his teacher would ask.
He gives him a blank look, "Toilet." and storms outisde all too excitedly.

-------||-------

"Hey? Where are you?" Taehyung calls out, having to catch no sign of the brunet he saw not just long ago.
"Behind you."
So Taehyung turns to his back but there's no one.
"Wher- yah!" Taehyung jumps backward when suddenly the guy appears in front of him. "Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook laughs as he opens his arms in which Taehyung throws himself into. "How's class?" he asks, Taehyung's lock.
"Aww, instead of asking 'how are you', you're more concerned about how my class is?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes at that, "Well then, how are you?"
"I'm fine thank you and you?" Taehyung answers in english.
"That's basically the only english you know, isn't that?"
"Of course not!" Taehyung says again in english.
"How's your class?"
"Uhm.. boring," He smiles adorably at Jungkook. "Well, not really boring. Learnt new material and it's hard at first but I basically get it now."
"You and your smart head." Jungkook kisses his forehead. "Canteen?"
The older nods, "Sure. But I said I was going to toilet?"
"Stomachache," Jungkook shrugs. "I used the same excuse," he continues and pulls Taehyung with him.

-------||------

"So? Anything fun happened?" Taehyung starts, leaning his back on Jungkook's side, slurping on noodles.
"Not really. Except my classmate who's probably drunk last night came to school 30 minutes late.He proceeded to stumble to his desk and attempted to sit down. Instead he missed the desk, fell on the floor and then threw up." The younger shrugs.
"Seriously? That's hilarious!" Taehyung laughs out loud, choking on ramen's soup and falls into fit of coughs.

Jungkook chuckles at that and pats Taehyung's back. "Goodness, who's older here?" He then lets Taehyung have a sip of his cola.
"What happened next?"
"Well he was taken to rest at the infimary and the teach called an office boy to clean up. That's all."
"Eh? Boring."
"What about you, Tae?"
Taehyung hum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter