Happy White Day

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of those rare day where Namjoon is asleep earlier than Seokjin.
Seokjin's mind was too focused on his game that even the younger's snores when unnoticed.

When the clock read 00.30 AM in the morning, he finally decided to stop and put his phone away. Only then did Namjoon's loud snore got to him.

"Goodness, Joon. I love you but you really are loud." He grumbles to himself, yawning. He laid down beside his loudly snoring lover and continued to play with his phone, checking the group chat which have 999+ notification.
"What the hell," He mumbled and checked the latest chat which involved Jimin and Jungkook bickering about how much longer Hoseok will be alone.

Seriously, what the hell.

Seokjin laughs at Jungkook's exclamation of how Hoseok will be forever alone and it's a true pity that Hoseok is probably asleep at this kind of hour. He played the silent reader for another half and hour before telling himself that he needs his beauty sleep for tomorrow, or more like, later that day, and he typed a quick 'Go to sleep, kids' before exiting the chat.

He then remembered that he actually got a lot of things to do, from surprise to present for his boyfriend.

Wait. What date is today again.

Seokjin locked his screen before turning it on again.
A small but clear March 14th clearly written below the big numbers.

It's already white day.

Without second thought, he shook the person beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter