Of Arranged Marriage and Dream

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon bites on his lips, nervous.
He'd never expected that he would end up in an arranged marriage set by his parents.
Sure, he doesn't really has any luck in love but at least he thought he'd be able to decide on his partner himself.
But it seems like fate has a different idea.

So here he is, dressed neatly in white tuxedo, ready to meet his wife, for the first time, down in the aisle.

"Namjoon, you ready for this?" His best friend, Min Yoongi, asks as he enters the room.
"No, I'm not." Namjoon says truthfully accompanied with a shake of head.
Yoongi sighs sympathetically as he approaches his the younger. "I can't really help you. But let me tell you something."
"What?"
"Your wife is... really pretty. Even Jimin agrees."
"Honestly, that are not helping, hyung. In fact, that made me even more nervous."
Yoongi just flashes him his gummy smile and he gives Namjoon a squeeze on the shoulder, before retreating to the door.
"Right, where is Jimin again? He's not with you?"
"Found a new friends. Kim Taehyung or whatever. Probably your wife's friends."


--------¦¦-------


5 minutes to the wedding and Namjoon is completely a nervous wreck.

"Namjoon, it's time!" His mother's yell startled him as he straighten up his posture.
He hopes the 'pretty' Yoongi mentioned earlier isn't a joke or sarcasm.

Namjoon takes a deep breath as he walks down the aisle. When he arrives at the center, he bites the inside of his cheek nervously.
His heart thumps so loudly that he feels like it might jumps out of his ribcage.

What if he suddenly decides that this is not a good idea?
What if he regrets this decision?
What if he left?
Oh My God.
He's panicking.

And as the first droplet of sweat hits the ground, Namjoon sees another man walking to where he is standing.

So it's a man.

Since his head is lowered down, Namjoon hasn't gotten a good look of the guy.

Once he arrives beside Namjoon, the man then raises his face. And in that exact moment, Namjoon gets his breath stuck.
He'd bee lying if he said he isn't amazed by the beauty of his soon to be husband, he is in trapped in trance.

He gulps as the priest start to say whatever and simply stares at the man before him.

Goodness he really is pretty.

"Hey, your answer?"

And that voice is heavenly.

"Hey?"
Namjoon jumps in surprise.
"Oh- Ah, I do."

Cue for the priest to continue talking but never paying attention, Namjoon has his eyes fixed still on his husband as he says his 'I do'.

"Now, the bride and bride may kiss."

"Huh?" By the time Namjoon regains his 'mind', his husband is already leaning in.
And approximately 3 seconds later, his lips are met with his now partner's plumper one.

It doesn't last that long but it is enough to make Namjoon's soul leave his body and in the end ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter