Of Tired Yoongi and Jimin's Escape Attempts

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin squirmed quietly as he felt his back starting to ache, with a whimper, he cracked and eye open. Studying the mostly white surrounding of his current situation.

Oh this is my room, he finally concluded.
Blinking his eyes several times, Jimin looked to find another figure all snuggled up to him. "He's still sleeping?" He mumbled to himself and turned his body just slightly to reach for his phone and checked the time. 06.18 PM.
Since when did we fell asleep?
Jimin tried to remember, only to gasp in shock when the memories returned.
Yoongi hyung had just came back from work at 03.45 AM, demanding for Jimin to accompany him to sleep and they have been sleeping until NOW!?

"Wow," Jimin mused to himself.
Yoongi is a different case, but he couldn't actually believe that he, a Park Jimin sleep for more than 12 hours!
Yoongi must have shared his ability with him, Jimin believe.

Well, whatever he needed to get up. His back was starting to ache and his body felt numb.
Just as he was to wiggle out the bed, Yoongi mumbled a quiet, "Where are you going?"
Jimin was surprised, judging from the way he jumped slightly. "Nowhere, hyung. Just want to get up."
"Stay." Yoongi demanded.
Jimin let out a short whine about how his back hurts but Yoongi wasn't listening as his grip on Jimin went tighter instead of loosening. "Jimin."
The younger heaved a sigh, "Alright, alright but can I sit up?"
"Just don't leave the bed."
Jimin hummed in agreement and pushed himself up, letting Yoongi's hands fall around his waist. He smiled as he watched Yoongi drifting back to sleep, hand absentmindedly going to caress Yoongi's cheek, then up to play with his messed yet still soft blonde locks.
"You must be really tired." He whispered, gently massaging the scalp and grinning when he heard Yoongi making a satisfied noise.

And so, Jimin stayed there. Waiting until Yoongi deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter