Chance

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ugh, this is so boring.
Listening to old hag babbling things about biology, damn he'd rather go back home and sleep.
Nope. He'd rather go to his sick boyfriend's house and take care of him then cuddle until he feels better.

Yoongi positioned his bag on top of his desk and he was about to lay his head down when something the hag said caught his attention.
"I will let 3 peoples who can answer my question go back early."
"Really?" The class chorused some having this confident looks on their face, probably those who listened, while the others had this sour looks on theor face.

Chance.

Yoongi stood up and without a word opened the window then threw his bag outside.
"Min Yoongi-ssi? What are you doing?"
"I'm going home. There, I answered your question, bye." He grinned and climbed out the window.

Thankfully his class is on the first floor.


He ran to his car and immediately took off to his boyfriend's apartment.


When he arrived, he opened the door with his own copy of keys.
"Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh, Guk. Why're you here?" Yoongi asked, as surprised as the younger.
"Tae caught Jimin's flu. The porridge had just finished cooking, help me will you?"
"You don't need to ask." Yoongi rid his bag and took Jimin's respective bowl, filling it with fine amount of porridge before they went inside the same aged friends' room.


"Hyung!?" Jimin's eyes were wide as he looked at the blonde man wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter