Lie

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day.
Namjoon led Seokjin out from their car, holding onto the older as well as supporting him as they walked inside the white building.
When they arrived at the lobby, they went to sit at the vacant seat.

"How are you feeling, Jin-ssi?" A woman both men knows too well approached.
"I'm nervous." Seokjin laughed, "and scared."
Namjoon's hold on the older tightened unconciously.
"There's nothing to be scared of. Namjoon will be here for you and the kids will come soon. It will be a big success." She assured.
"Yeah, thanks, Mrs. Kim."
"Oh, I told you to call me mom. I've think of you as my son in law, you know."
Seokjin smiled, "Okay, mom."
"And Namjoon, don't look so down. You'll make Seokjin feel even more scared."
The mentioned one straightened up and looked at Seokjin. "Sorry, I didn't mean to."
"It's okay." Seokjin smiled.


10.49 AM

All the other kids have arrived and was currently showering Seokjin with comments of support.
Until the clock showed 11.00 AM everyone politely excused themselves and left Jin and Namjoon alone.

It was silent for awhile, only their even breathing was heard.
Finally, Seokjin broke the ice.

"I'm having a heart surgery today."
"I know."
"I love you."
"I love you more." Namjoon sighed, kissing Seokjin's back of hand.
"Will you kiss me?"
Namjoon nodded and leaned in to softly press their lips against each other.
"I love you." The younger kept mouthing against the kiss and Jin hummed in respond, hugging the guy close to him.

 

The surgery took a long, painful 3 hours before finally the woman in white came out.
"Mom how-"
The woman sighed and smiled up at his son, "It's a success, Namjoon. He's fine now." She said and Namjoon almost broke down in relief. ALMOST.
Well, no. He's started crying.

Several other sighs were heard as well and Yoongi was first to speak up.
"Can we see him?"
"Yeah, sure. Make sure don't be too noisy, though. Especially the 3 fetuses and Hoseokkie. He's still weak."
"I'll make sure they won't." Yoongi promised, "Namjoon, you go and get cleaned up first. Jin hyung who under go the surgery didn't even cry."
"Right. You guys go in first." Namjoon stood up to go to the bathroom.


When the 5 boys entered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter