Boyfriend

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung has a crush.
A big- no HUGE crush on this certain Jeon Jungkook.
An unbeknown to himself Jungkook might or not share the same feeling.

Okay, let's get back to Taehyung.
Taehyung knows almost all about Jungkook.
Including the fact that he often wear baggy shirts.
Alright, maybe that's clear to everyone but oh well, that's what we gonna talk about.

Jungkook LOVES wearing baggy shirts.
And that made others kinda hard to get a proper look of that salivating body.
Not like Taehyung ever sees it himself even after 3 years.

So when suddenly everyone received an invitation to go to this certain Jeon Jungkook's house to celebrate his coming age Taehyung was caught off guard.
Jimin has whacked him on the head, "As if we've never partied in Kook's house."
For your information, Jungkook and Taehyung and Jimin and 4 other seniors are close friend.
And by everyone that was invited, everyone as in every single person in the high school except teachers.

Uh, yeah.
Jeon Jungkook's rich brat.
But for Taehyung it's only a plus point to his already perfect self.


D-Day of Jungkook's party


"OH MY GOD. I HAVE NOTHING WEAR!"
Jimin rolled his eyes, "Just sport a leather jacket, sleeveless white tee and ripped jeans. You'll look fine."
"I don't want to look JUST fine, Jimin. I want to look GOOD. If possible, PERFECT."
"Okay, if you want to look good, wear a shoes. Any shoes will be good on you. If you want to be perfect, add some eyeliners. You'll look in' gorgeous to the point Kook faints."
Taehyung look at his best friends for awhile before nodding, "I'll believe you this once. Help me with the eyeliner thingy."
Jimin smiled in relief and nodded, "Now you go and get changed first."
"Aye, sir!"


-||-

"As I thought, Jiminnie! I look weird! I can't meet Kookie like this!"
"Tsk! They are whispering because you look good!"
"No way! They are obviously judging me!"
"No, Taehyung. They are not! Oh my god just shut up and let's go find the hyungs and Kookie."
"Noo!!! I just said I can't meet Kookie like this!"

"You can't meet me like what?"

Taehyung froze at the familiar voice.
"Kookieee!!" Jimin huffed out exagerratedly as he pushed Taehyung to the younger.
"JIMIN!" Taehyung yelled out as he stumbled backwards to Jungkook.
"Oopsie," Jungkook caught the guy by his shoulder. "You shouldn't do that, you shorty."
Jimin glared before sighing out in defeat. "Whatever. Now let me ask you, how does Taehyung looks?"

Jungkook raised his brow at the sudden question and turned Taehyung to face him.
He studied the older one from head to toe.
"Hey, hyung. Look up." Jungkook frowned at how Taehyung kept his head low and he tilted him up by his chin.
Taehyung gulped at the distance between them which was no more than 5 cm apart.

After a looooooooong 1 minute, Jungkook broke out into a smile.
"You look goddamn good. Perfect score from me."
"T-Thanks."
Jungkook grinned and patted Taehyung's hair.
"You brat! It took an hour to style this!" Taehyung whined, hitting Jungkook repeatedly.
"Aw, really? You wasted that much time just so that you can look this perfect in my party? I'm touched."
"I didn't. Don't get ahead of yourself." Taehyung huffed.

"Aww, aren't the two of you sweet?" Jimin mocked, "I'm feeling like a third wheel so I'll just excuse myself. Bye and congrats Kookie."
"Thanks." Jungkook grinned, completely ignoring the little guy's remark while Taehyung on the other hand..

"Tae? You're burning red. Are you alright?"
"Huh? Y-Yeah. It's just.. a lil bit hot here."
"Is that so? Wanna go to my room then?"
"No, Kookie. Then what's the point of having this party if you only want to stay holed in your room."
Jungkook shrugged, "Anything for you."

Taehyung's brain felt like exploding because damn, they sounded like a real couple. And he might be thinking that he should have accepted the invitation to Jungkook's room.
Ugh, stupid Taetae.

"A-Anyway, let's go and search for the hyungs."
"Wait. Before that, I rated your outfit now your turn, Tae."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung away from him just slightly so that the guy can take a good look on Jungkook.
Well, anyway first thing Taehyung did when he finally able to properly look at Jungkook was gape like a hyperventilating fish.

"Hey, don't react like that. Do I look THAT bad, Tae?"
That snapped Taehyung out of entrance and he shook his head like mad. "No, no, no, no! Kookie you look GREAT. You look so so good, I swear!"
"Really? That's a relief, I can't look bad, can I?"
Taehyung only nodded.

"Now, let's go search for the hyungs," Jungkook held onto Taehyung's hand and led him deeper into his house.

All along the way, Jungkook said his thank you to everyone who had congratulated him as well as congratulating back those who're the same age as him.

But Taehyung was a complete opposite, he had his soul out of his body as he kept blanky staring at Jungkook.
Damn.
He's so dead.

Jeon Jungkook with a muscle fit black v neck t-shirt and black ripped jeans similar to his will be the cause of his death.
Oh my god, sure Jungkook got his leather jacket hanging on his arm but that ing tease chose not to wear it and cover his muscular arms.
Taehyung almost had himself ing just at the mere thought of that pair of arms pinning him to bed- no, currently the wall sounded really y.

And Taehyung wasn't sure if it was his mind playing trick on him but soon he found his dreams came true.
Except.. It was not Jungkook who cornered him.

"Looking so beautiful tonight, hun?"
Taehyung blinked and looked up with his droopy eyes only to glare at the one standing before him.
"What do you want." He tried to sound as calm as possible.
"Can't I just talk with you, baby? I'm sorry for what happened, I didn-"
"Sure, sure. I forgive you." Taehyung said lazily. "But hush, you'd better not call me by those pet names because it sounded disgusting coming from guy who dumped me for some random ."
"Baby-" He tried reaching out for Taehyung's arms.
"Did you just not hear me?" Taehyung frowned, "Don't call me with those pet names. In fact, don't even call me. Don't you dare say my name, don't touch me and just off."

It seemed like that had angered the man judging by the vein that popped out of nowhere and how he raised his arm to him.
Probably for a slap or punc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter