Former Gangster, Kim Taehyung

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"T-Taehyung-ssi!"
The sudden shout surprised the poor brunet as he jumped on his seat. He tilted his head to the right and looked curiously at the panting girl in the door way.
"J-Jeon Jungkook-ssi, he's fighting!"
"Eh..? Isn't that usual?" Hoseok who was on his side said boringly and the girl looked like she was unsure of what to say next.

"YAH! KIM TAETAE! THAT MANLY LITTLE KOOKIE OF OURS ARE HAVING A BIG FIGHT. YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANNA HELP HIM? HE'S FIGHTING WITH SEUNGCHEOL." Jimin shouted from where the girl was.
"WHAT!?" Finally, Taehyung reacted. He groaned and rose to his feet. "Did he start it first?"
"Probably. Peoples said they were just talking together before suddenly Kook punched Seungcheol."
"Oh my god, that ."

 

Everyone knows Seungcheol's good fighter!

Sure Jungkook's as well.. but surely he will get some bruises also.

 


"Well, go hit some sense on your gangster of boyfriend, former gangster."


Taehyung rolled his eyes at the nickname.
Sure he was a former gangster.
But he turned all cutie and jelly when he met Jungkook.


After some walking, they finally arrived at the scene.
"Yoongi-hyung! How's he?" Jimin rushed to his boyfriend's side.
Yoongi answered with a small peck on Jimin's temple and a shrug. "Seungcheol's pretty great, it's a tight match."

Taehyung studied his boyfriend's face.
God, he got a cut on his lower lip and his left cheek will surely swell.
But other than that he seemed fine.

While Seungcheol on the other hand, a fading bruise on his jaw. Taehyung assumed it was from Jungkook's unexpected attack. Another bruise on his left eye that will surely turn purple in mean of time. And to add as the cherry on top, a cut on his lower lip, just like Jungkook's.

"Go stop him, Taehyung!" Jin who Taehyung didn't notice was there, whined.

Taehyung stood still.
Well, what should I do?

Th brunet hummed to himself as he considered two option.
First, headlock. Sure it will be effective, he can stop Jungkook like that but Jungkook would obviously struggle and that might hurt Taehyung himself. Plus later, Jungkook would assume that he's helping Seungcheol and that'd be a trouble! So headlock is a no.


Second, hug him. Jungkook may struggle, but once he know it's Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter