Of First Meeting and Broken TV

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon and Seokjin first met when they both attended Jungkook's birthday party.
Wihout they know it, a year have passed since their first meeting.

And currently, they found themselves in Jungkook's 20 birthday party.

The couple was now occupying the couch in Taehyung's apartment, leaving no space for others to sit.
Not that they want to actually sit beside a couple whose eyes were practically undressing each other.

"Hyung, no ing in this apartment." Taehyung warned when he passed by.
"We're not ing." Namjoon mumbled.

Seokjin huffed a laugh as he turned to press his back against Namjoon's chest.
"Speaking of which, we met on Jungkook's birthday too, year prior."
The older raised a brow at the sudden talk of the past, "What's with that?"
Namjoon shrugged, "We played bowling that time."
"We did, well not really, actually."
"Cause you ."
"Shut up, at least I'm not the one who got his fingers stuck in the bowling ball." Jin laughed. "And you were being all cool before that too."
"I want to erase that from my memory if possible."
Seokjin laughed his unique goat-like laugh, "Does that mean you want to erase me too?"
"That's the problem. I can't erase that embarrassing scene from my head even if I want to because there's you in it."
Jin grinned at that, "Good then. But seriously who got his finger stuck inside a bowling ball! And you even broke the bone!"
"Hyung! I said stop talking about that or I'll jump to the middle of road, get hit by a car and suffered amnesia!"
"No way!" Jin shook his head at the thought but he can't help but to laugh.
"Thankfully there's no record of it."

"I've been listening to what you guys are talking about," Hoseok popped behind their sofa, startling them.
"What the , Hoseok. Have you seriously been eavesdropping!?"
"Not really.." Hoseok shrugged and walked toward the TV located across the sofa.

"Guys, come here! Let's watch movie!" He yelled to the other four.
Jimin and Taehyung was fast to run toward where they were and settled on the floor while their own boyfriends took their time.
"What movie is it?" Taehyung asked excitedly as he felt himself lifted and placed back down on what he guessed was Jungkook's thighs.
"I hope it's nothing inappropriate." Seokjin frowned.
"It's a totally normal movie." Hoseok said and put in the disc before rushing to sit beside Yoongi.

 

"Erm.. does this work? Is it on yet- ah, it's on. Great."

 

"Isn't that Hoseok hyung's voice?" Jungkook questioned.
"How did you know?" The man asked.
"When did you make a movie, hyung!?" Jimin gasped in disbelief.
", it's not a movie. Probably a documentary or what he recorded himself. I swear if this bore me to death I'll kill you."
"It won't be! Promise! And if it bore you to death, won't you die first before you can kill me, Yoongi hyung?"

"Shut up."


"So yeah, today is Jeon Jungkookie's 19 birthday party!" The camera moved to film the neon sign of the bowling place Jungkook had reserved for the night.
"Whoa it's so packed." Hoseok mumbled, walking forward and got inside. "Now let's find my so called friends."
It's not long until Hoseok declared, "Found them!"
And the screen went black.


"What the hell?" Namjoon mumbled.
"Just watch." Hoseok grunted, not liking how the guys were ganging up on the 'film' he had made hard workingly.


"Yoo, Jungkookiee happy birthday to you!"


"Whoa it's Kookie!" Jimin and Taehyung cheered.
"Wow, you changed so much in a year, Guk." Seokjin commented.
"Shut it."


"Ah, hyung. What's that camera for!"
"Don't worry, it's not even on."
Jungkook frowned, "Really?"
"Yeah."
"Then why're you carrying it-"
"Gukkie!"


"It's me!!" Taehyung grinned happily. "And anyway you've been tricked Guk."


"Tae!" Jungkook stumbled slightly at the force from Taehyung's back hug but he caressed Taehyung's arms anyway.
"Hi Taetae!"
"Hoseokkie, hyung! What's that camera for?" Taehyung's head appeared from the back of Jungkook's shoulder as he asked curiously.
"I just wanted to fool people, it's not even on."
"Really? I wanna do that too!"
"No way, this is mine." Hoseok refused and the camera moved away from the two, "I'm gonna take a look around the place."
"Sure, enjoy yourself hyung! Thanks, by the way and I'll be waiting for the present!"
"Welcome and I have given you one already, you brat."
"You never!"
"I gave you my besties, Taehyung!"
"I gained him by myself, thank you very much."
Hoseok's boisterous laugh was heard as he moved away. "Ow-" He said as soon as the camera turned to different direction.

"Oh my god, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter