Way To Ruin The Mood

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin felt a kiss on his neck and he squirmed slightly, biting his lower lip as he eyes the guy working on his body.
"Hyung.." It came out as soft whimper as Jimin grabbed a hold of his hyung's hair.
"Hm?" Yoongi hummed against his lips as he started a mark on Jimin's neck.
"It's t-ticklish." Jimin surpressed both giggle and moan.
"Hush, bear with it." Yoongi said, travelling down to Jimin's collarbone and repeated the same action.

"Ah- hyung.." Jimin whined weakly, body won't stop squirming and Yoongi simply continued his job.
The older left wet kisses and bites all along Jimin's chest but when he arrived on Jimin's side, he stopped just slightly to mark the place but-

Jimin bursted out giggling.
"H-Hyung! Don't do that, it's ticklish!" He said in between laughs as he wiped his eyes.
Yoongi groaned warningly and proceed to his thigh, down and haltong at the inner part to .

Again, there Jimin goes.

He bursted out laughing and squirming.
Yoongi growled and pulled back.

"I'm done Jimin. My 's gone all limp, thank you for ruining the mood." He said with a roll of eyes and crawled under the duvet, leaving Jimin surprised with mouth apart.
"What? But mine's still hard! Hyung! Oh my god, I won't laugh again, I swear, hyung!"
"Bye, Jiminnie. Have fun with your hands. Oh and we have some s for you to play in the drawer. Feel free to use that." Yoongi huffed and closed his eyes to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter